+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

BBGM

Apr 26, 2019
Either Dad or mom can become the Principal applicant. Then his or her spouse will become dependant. Both Parents need to fill IMM5406 for them.

Yeah I understand that but we already decided mom is the principal applicant, but for this particular form when dad is filling out his own- is he the "applicant" listed int he first question. I suppose applicant is different than "principal applicant"

BBGM

Apr 26, 2019
this is a re-post.. I didnt get any suggestion from any one.please help me to find answer

what would you write for the question in Schedule A, personal history (Q6) and address (Q10)
for the time of recent address, would you check the box of "ONGOING" or enter the current month for "TO" date.
for an example parents are here in Canada from 2018-09 till now. in that form what should i type for the time of recent address?
please let me know
thanks
ongoing

Reactions: ananthyog

BBGM

Apr 26, 2019
RE-PRINTER

I thought I read somewhere about using a laser printer instead of Jetink. I have been looking for this on the guide and I can't seem to find it anymore..now im confused if this information was found on this forum. Anyone have any information on the type of printer to use, if any was suggested by CIC? I have a pretty good printer at home but wondering if I need to go print at Staples or something. Thanks

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Of course I can do it myself. We are all human, we all make mistakes. Hope your application is perfect and complete. Ppl like you never make mistake.
I hired an immigration lawyer to help me. I believe something this important I am ok with paying professionals to assist me.

So I dont think it is a waste of time and money.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I understand that but we already decided mom is the principal applicant, but for this particular form when dad is filling out his own- is he the "applicant" listed int he first question. I suppose applicant is different than "principal applicant"
It is different than "Principal applicant".

When your mom fills the form IMM5406 She is the applicant and she will add dad as a spouse. And when dad is filling the form he is applicant and mom is a spouse.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RE-PRINTER

I thought I read somewhere about using a laser printer instead of Jetink. I have been looking for this on the guide and I can't seem to find it anymore..now im confused if this information was found on this forum. Anyone have any information on the type of printer to use, if any was suggested by CIC? I have a pretty good printer at home but wondering if I need to go print at Staples or something. Thanks
As long as the forms are clear and readable the printer type does not matter. There is no specification for printer from CIC.

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Have you guys tried to pay the fees online? I tried but my email never receive the code, I tried different safari and chrome, and checked my spam....and tried resend code for several times. just cannot receive the code, did this happen to anyone?

Umesh1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Med's Done....
9 March
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015( DM - 4 Feb 2015 ) ( In Process - 20 Nov 2014 )
I invited my in-laws for super visa . Do I need to add them in family unit calculation for my parent sponsorship .

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Guys how are you submitting the copy of passport?

All pages of passport
Or
only the Bio pages?

What about the stamped pages?
Do we need to submit the above for all passports or only the currently valid one?

Appreciate response

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
this is a re-post.. I didnt get any suggestion from any one.please help me to find answer

what would you write for the question in Schedule A, personal history (Q6) and address (Q10)
for the time of recent address, would you check the box of "ONGOING" or enter the current month for "TO" date.
for an example parents are here in Canada from 2018-09 till now. in that form what should i type for the time of recent address?
please let me know
thanks
This is not a legal or professional platform to ask specific answers. You might get wrong answer. Seek professional help. Only answers to generic questions can be trusted. Do not screw up your case after ALL the hardwork you did to successfully get an Invitation.
Not only you. This goes for everybody who is coming here for " free form filling"
Best of luck.

Priyankkarkar

Apr 11, 2016
This is re-post, My application is all filled and ready to be mailed except this one question and I think this is one of the most important information which I don't want to write wrong. Please Help me regarding this query:

Me and my wife are sponsoring each other's parents and we are also each other's co-signer. I am filling imm 5768e form as follows, please let me know your input/suggestion:

Que 2 - 1
3 A - 2
3 B i4 - 2 ( My wife's parents)
4 ii - 0 ( Because I already counted them in que 3 B iv)
5 - 1

Is this correct????

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Guys how are you submitting the copy of passport?

All pages of passport
Or
only the Bio pages?

What about the stamped pages?
Do we need to submit the above for all passports or only the currently valid one?

Appreciate response
Submit All. Dont hurt.

Dainik

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
This is re-post, My application is all filled and ready to be mailed except this one question and I think this is one of the most important information which I don't want to write wrong. Please Help me regarding this query:

Me and my wife are sponsoring each other's parents and we are also each other's co-signer. I am filling imm 5768e form as follows, please let me know your input/suggestion:

Que 2 - 1
3 A - 2
3 B i4 - 2 ( My wife's parents)
4 ii - 0 ( Because I already counted them in que 3 B iv)
5 - 1

Is this correct????

Thank you in advance for your help.
You are also each others co-signers?
Then be very mindful while calculating the Family size.