+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hello,
Can anybody advise me on the following questions
1) IMM 008 form= Q3. How many family members including you are in this application???

2) IMM 5669 form = Q 10. If I am putting any canadian address in this question, Canadian addresses does not have street number, what we are putting there Eg: if address is 112, holiday drive , collingwood.ON. What would be the street num here in this address as 112 is house number and street name is holiday drive.

3) IMM 5768= What would the family size???
Will it be same for all the three years
Eg sponsors family + sponsored persons.

Please advise and thanks in advance

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Sin
Lucky you...my parents should go back home if the biometrics does not come begore August ;((
Since I live in GTA, I will take them to US Application Service Centre in Buffalo for biometrics.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Can anybody advise me on the following questions
1) IMM 008 form= Q3. How many family members including you are in this application???

2) IMM 5669 form = Q 10. If I am putting any canadian address in this question, Canadian addresses does not have street number, what we are putting there Eg: if address is 112, holiday drive , collingwood.ON. What would be the street num here in this address as 112 is house number and street name is holiday drive.

3) IMM 5768= What would the family size???
Will it be same for all the three years
Eg sponsors family + sponsored persons.

Please advise and thanks in advance
1) this question is for main applicant. Family member in application can be Your Father + mother and if there is any dependant childern then include that too.

2) 112 is your street number.
https://www.hunker.com/13401813/how-to-find-my-street-number

3) Your Family size can be You + Spouse + Childern + Your Parents + Your Parent's Dependant.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14

Last edited:
Reactions: Tarandeep Sabharwal

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Sin

Since I live in GTA, I will take them to US Application Service Centre in Buffalo for biometrics.
IRCC specifically said that you cannot go to USA to do biometrics, you have to go to the country you have principal legal residence to do it. There is also a twitt that particularly stressed that from IRCC

Priyankkarkar

Apr 11, 2016
Need help please.
When filling out the Generic Application form for Canada, it asks for National identity document. My mum in India does not have anything like that except passport. Shall I say NA?

Other question:
On form IMM 5768 Financial evaluation, me and my husband are co-signing as well as sponsoring our parents. Where would I mention the head count for his parents? Would it be 3 B) iv) number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are not yet in effect. The only thing here is it says previous but in reality it is current.
I have to explain it somewhere as when we filled out the interest form, I had mentioned 4 and my husband 5 and now that we both got an email we have to mention 6 on both applications. But just trying to figure out where to add this part.

Thanks a bunch!!
Hi
I am in same boat as you, please let me know if you find answer regarding this. I asked licensed consultant regarding this and he said that we cannot include head count of current undertakings which we are co-signing, into 3 B iv as they are asking for previous undertakings. He suggested me to add an explanation letter. He mentioned that family unit will become 4 by doing this and we have to attach an explanation letter stating that our family unit is 6 because me and my wofe are applying at the same time. Didn’t make sense to me, so I am very confused now.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i have seen many people talking to go to USA for Biometric. I am assuming they are talking to go to USA because their parents are in Canada.

If you are applying as a member of the family class and are legally in Canada when you apply, you are currently exempt from giving biometrics. Your accompanying overseas dependents may need to give their biometrics.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
IRCC specifically said that you cannot go to USA to do biometrics, you have to go to the country you have principal legal residence to do it. There is also a twitt that particularly stressed that from IRCC
Can you please share the link for the benefit of those in similar situation.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
As i have seen many people talking to go to USA for Biometric. I am assuming they are talking to go to USA because their parents are in Canada.

If you are applying as a member of the family class and are legally in Canada when you apply, you are currently exempt from giving biometrics. Your accompanying overseas dependents may need to give their biometrics.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html
I am submitting documents this week and my parents from India will come here in August on Visitor Visas.

Canim5555

Jul 8, 2017
1) this question is for main applicant. Family member in application can be Your Father + mother and if there is any dependant childern then include that too.

2) 112 is your street number.
https://www.hunker.com/13401813/how-to-find-my-street-number

3) Your Family size can be You + Spouse + Childern + Your Parents + Your Parent's Dependant.
For imm 5768 the family size for that table would be the number of sponsors family members who are in that table for income( husband and spouse) and dependant children and past undertaken sponsees persons as per cic call centre representative.in-short who are being sponsored will not be in family size .

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019

Umesh1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Med's Done....
9 March
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015( DM - 4 Feb 2015 ) ( In Process - 20 Nov 2014 )
Hi @usr19 ,
Please add me to this spreadsheet: https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=cfntzbbc77dd78eca46fba3aab34f3fd263dc
Username: NazyS
Interest form submitted at: 12:04 PM EST
Confirmation email received at: 12:21 PM EST
Invitation email date & time: 24-Apr-2019 at 11:24 AM
Application received in Ottawa: 3-May-2019
Thanks,
Hi
In form 5768 , what family size did you put against each year income .
My final family unit including parents is 5 . And baby born in 2017 .

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For imm 5768 the family size for that table would be the number of sponsors family members who are in that table for income( husband and spouse) and dependant children and past undertaken sponsees persons as per cic call centre representative.in-short who are being sponsored will not be in family size .
I am not sure about the conversation you had over the phone as there is no way to verify your conversation on the call. But this is according to.
and
Guide 5772 - Application to sponser parents and grandparents.

Last edited: