+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
Hi everyone
I cannot validate form 5669 without electronically signing it. But document checklist ask for handwritten signature
Please help
Thanks

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
It seems you didn’t read the guide, so here’s the answer:
You don't even need your parents birth certificate unless you are sponsoring your grandparents
The checklist asks for the SPONSOR’s birth certificate
Yes sir, you are right. I did not read any guide at all. Thanks for the response. :)

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Hello,
Can anybody answer the following questions:
1) Do you have a national Identity document ? - In this question, Is it asking about Adhaar Card ???

2) Can we do all handwritten signatures with black ball pen ???

3) Can we type handwritten dates as well ???

4) Till what class is considered Primary/ Elementary and High school / Secondary in India??

5) My birth Certificate does not have my name on it but have my parent's name, In this case, along with this birth certificate - Can I attach my Post secondary transcript, my OCI card, and my cancelled Indian Passports?? Will it work or strictly I need Birth certificate???

6) All copies of supporting documents can be printed on both sides or It has to be strictly on different pages????

If somebody can reply these questions, I will really appreciate.....

Tarandeep
Hi Tarandeep, my birth certificate too doesn't have my name while parents' name is there. Are you getting an affidavit or just additional supporting docs?

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
1. Don't need Parents Birth Certificate for this application unless you are also sponsoring their Parents (your grandparents)

2. My parents had the same issue. Their original certificate was in Marathi. They went to the municipal office of the City they were born and got reissued certificates. New and shiny, and in English.

3. Didn't want to go the translation route myself.

See info below. This is categorized per state. The catch is:

1. The old records need to exist
2. Need about 2-3 days for this process.

I had asked my parents to start this process early-on (in February) this year.

https://services.india.gov.in/service/search?kw=Birth+certificate+&ln=en&cat_id_search=&location=district&state_id=&district_name=&pin_code=
Excellent. Thank you. Somehow I missed the information that parent's birth certificate is not required. But, I did find out that they might ask for my mom's death certificate and that is again in Hindi and would require translation.

Very much appreciate your response.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I e-mailed pdf forms to my parents, they signed at flagged spots and returned by courier.

mmn

Mar 24, 2017
I e-mailed pdf forms to my parents, they signed at flagged spots and returned by courier.
I cannot validate form 5669 without electronically signing it. But document checklist ask for handwritten signature
Please help
Thanks

blinggg

Mar 16, 2013
Need help please.
When filling out the Generic Application form for Canada, it asks for National identity document. My mum in India does not have anything like that except passport. Shall I say NA?

Other question:
On form IMM 5768 Financial evaluation, me and my husband are co-signing as well as sponsoring our parents. Where would I mention the head count for his parents? Would it be 3 B) iv) number of persons included in previous undertakings you co-signed, where these undertakings are not yet in effect. The only thing here is it says previous but in reality it is current.
I have to explain it somewhere as when we filled out the interest form, I had mentioned 4 and my husband 5 and now that we both got an email we have to mention 6 on both applications. But just trying to figure out where to add this part.

Thanks a bunch!!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Please help
Thanks
Sign it electronically, validate it, then send the PDF doc by email. Your parents will sign and courier back.

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Hi All,
Is it possible for eligible Sponsor to submit the sponsorship application and then move to US for work ?
OR Sponsor has to remain in Canada until application is completely processed ?
thanks in advance

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hi Tarandeep, my birth certificate too doesn't have my name while parents' name is there. Are you getting an affidavit or just additional supporting docs?
I consulted one of the immigration agent in Brampton.
I will be attaching my birth certificate along with a explanation letter + my post secondary transcript + my cancelled indian passport + copy of OCI. All these docs have my name and my parents name.
Hope it helps