+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi. Thanks for the details just one question

1) Did you fill family information form (s) in both english and native language? So two form per parent? .. did you put all the information in native like name address dates etc?
Only names. Same form. Native script under English names.

2) financial eval form - employmnt history /gross incomr - did u put employmnt and self employed line seprtly for each yr e.g
2018.01.01-2018.12.31 - xyz employer
2018.01.01-2018.12.31 - self employed

My corp pays me. So just one line. I don't have two sources of income
Thanks

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
I am sponsoring my mother. I dont know my grandparents Date of birth.

what can i do to validate the form IMM5669e Schedule A Background/declaration.

Can some suggest ? Please help

Reactions: salviDec2017

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
I don't see my application. It was also delivered on 30th April. Anyone else who can see their application status?
so applications are opened by different case officer, and when the review completed it will be entered into the systems, depends on how complex a case is and how fast the case processing officer do his or her job the applications received on same day may not be processed at same time. For example officer A take a pile of 100 applications received on 30 april, she will not be able to process all at same time, those entered into the database will have the status displayed 2 days after they are entered

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
To add dependents with parents should we have included them in the expression of interest form? or filling out the dependent form and providing relevant documents would suffice?

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello everyone.... can anybody tell me the answer for first question in form 1344..mean would you check the box to withdraw your sponsorship application with processing fee less $75 refunded or proceed with application if you don't meet the sponsorship requirements
thanks

crazymak

Jan 16, 2019
I need help on the form 5669 Schedule A Background Info. On the form itself it is impossible to validate without electronically signing the form by typing my name. But on the 5772 guide it says: If you are filling it out on the computer: print out the form and sign it with a handwritten signature, in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

So which is it? Electronic signature or handwritten signature?

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
To add dependents with parents should we have included them in the expression of interest form? or filling out the dependent form and providing relevant documents would suffice?
In the EOI they only asked to put the parent and grandparent name and date of birth. They didn't need us back then to provide information of dependents (spouse, partner or children). But on paper they have to be in the dependents section.

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
I am sponsoring my mother. I dont know my grandparents Date of birth.

what can i do to validate the form IMM5669e Schedule A Background/declaration.

Can some suggest ? Please help
In my case I asked my brother back home in the Philippines few years ago that I was trying to sponsor my father to get this information and all the siblings data like the address and date of birth and death. It was already ready but I have no luck with the lottery system before. You have to ask your parents and their relatives. There must be a way to find out.

Last edited:

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
In the EOI they only asked to put the parent and grandparent name and date of birth. They didn't need us back then to provide information of dependents (spouse, partner or children). But on paper they have to be in the dependents section.
Thank you so much ! I thought I missed the dependent section in EOI. I am glad I can add with the application :)

Reactions: desmonddoss

asw

Jun 27, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012
Hi guys

Can someone pls. advise.. my mother is coming to Canada on super visa. I got her letter of invitation for PR as well.
#1 Can I submit her application while she is here
#2 Can she submit her biometrics while she is here in Canada.
#3 I don't have my birth certificate from India which shows our relation. Can I instead submit my Passport which has her name.

Thanks

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi Andy, thanks for replying and sorry about the font size, for some reason I viewed the post then when I actually posted it, I must've selected the font size to be small.
For my dad, we got the year so we just have to figure out the month.
For my mom, no luck at all, she can't remember and we have asked my aunts/uncles as well.
The only thing I can think of is put an unknown from and to dates, then I can provide a letter saying the school's office is closed and won't re-open in time for us to submit it with actual dates - but I can say it is to follow? or will they consider this as an incomplete application and risk being sent back to me?

I don't think it will validate if you put unknown on the dates

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
I need help on the form 5669 Schedule A Background Info. On the form itself it is impossible to validate without electronically signing the form by typing my name. But on the 5772 guide it says: If you are filling it out on the computer: print out the form and sign it with a handwritten signature, in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

So which is it? Electronic signature or handwritten signature?
It is both. Type the name and then sign next to it.

Reactions: YVR123

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
@YULIA-2016 : My version is different. I could be wrong but please correct me if I am.
IMM0008E - This is for Principal applicant and dependent family members. So, Sponsor will not be included.
This value is again asked in IMM5768E 3. A) Question Current Undertaking (Number of people entered in box #3 of IMM 0008).

If you include sponsor in IMM0008E box #3, it will not match with IMM5768E 3.A) and your family size changes in IMM5768E form.
I said parents + dep, not sponsor

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Hi guys

Can someone pls. advise.. my mother is coming to Canada on super visa. I got her letter of invitation for PR as well.
#1 Can I submit her application while she is here
#2 Can she submit her biometrics while she is here in Canada.
#3 I don't have my birth certificate from India which shows our relation. Can I instead submit my Passport which has her name.

Thanks
#1 yes. It will be processed in Canada.
#2 I think they can’t give biometric in Canada. May have to goto US or any other country but I am not sure.
#3 yes and if possible ask your mom to get a affidavit from India.

Reactions: asw