+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone
How do we check our application status online? whether it is "in - process" or not?
u cnt check it untill u get your file number and it wont be until july as they have to weed out complete applications after june28. Processing will take according to the time the interest to sponsor form was submitted

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hello Again,

Can anybody answer the following questions:
1) Do you have a national Identity document ? - In this question, Is it asking about Adhaar Card ???

2) Can we do all handwritten signatures with black ball pen ???

3) Can we type handwritten dates as well ???

4) Till what class is considered Primary/ Elementary and High school / Secondary in India??

5) My birth Certificate does not have my name on it but have my parent's name, In this case, along with this birth certificate - Can I attach my Post secondary transcript, my OCI card, and my cancelled Indian Passports?? Will it work or strictly I need Birth certificate???

6) All copies of supporting documents can be printed on both sides or It has to be strictly on different pages????

If somebody can reply these questions, I will really appreciate.....

Tarandeep
1) Usually people are saying that Adhaar card is not considered as national identity.
2) yes
3) yes , but some of the forms will ask you for the date before validation.
4) 5 primary 7 secondary .. i used
6) print 1 proof on 1 page ( 1 sided)

Reactions: Tarandeep Sabharwal

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Anyone without an email invite yet?

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
So if someone has a govt. position , that person has to click yes in govt. position question.
Does that person has to provide nay copy of govt id. just for clarification?
No, the guideline is not asking anything. Any/Other documents may be requested in the future, but for now, it does not say you need to include any gov't document.

Last edited:

dacz_dax

Apr 29, 2019
I have a question regarding form IMM0008, CURRENT COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. My mother is here in Canada until August 2019. I am wondering if I should put Canada as the current country of residence. Thanks!

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
I am still confused with sending the validated forms via email for signs or via courier.
My only concern is what if the validated bar codes donot get printed properly on the other side.
Are people in the same boat as me or is this not too much of a concern.
Especially for people whose parents are in India.
Just to be safe I am couriering both ways (to India). I know the courier costs are expensive, but for a couple of hundred dollars am not ready to risk it. Time is not a concern: it takes 4-5 days each way and we have till June 28th. Submitting ahead of that date provides no benefit to anyone.

Reactions: nayr69sg

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Again,

Can anybody answer the following questions:
1) Do you have a national Identity document ? - In this question, Is it asking about Adhaar Card ???

2) Can we do all handwritten signatures with black ball pen ???

3) Can we type handwritten dates as well ???

4) Till what class is considered Primary/ Elementary and High school / Secondary in India??

5) My birth Certificate does not have my name on it but have my parent's name, In this case, along with this birth certificate - Can I attach my Post secondary transcript, my OCI card, and my cancelled Indian Passports?? Will it work or strictly I need Birth certificate???

6) All copies of supporting documents can be printed on both sides or It has to be strictly on different pages????

If somebody can reply these questions, I will really appreciate.....

Tarandeep
1) India do not issue National Identity Document. Adahar is an Identity but not declared National identity yet.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-national-identity-card-of-India
2) Yes
3) You can type or Handwritten dates.
4) Until 5 Primary, 8 Elementary, 10 High, 12 Secondary.
5) Make an affidavit and include explanation letter. Yes you can include OCI and Canceled Indian passport or educational certificates.
6) There is nothing explained about both side of pages but i will do separate page so back of the page is not missed to read.

Reactions: Tarandeep Sabharwal

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
But then I am taking less gross pay for this year I guess i have to add his but its only for 2019. I am meeting all Income requirements for 2016,2017,2018.
In my opinion, 2019 earnings should not matter at this stage as the year is not done yet. You still have more than half of 2019 left to make/show enough earnings. The eligibility is on the last three year's income and you meet that already. You should be fine.

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
1) India do not issue National Identity Document. Adahar is an Identity but not declared National identity yet.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-national-identity-card-of-India
2) Yes
3) You can type or Handwritten dates.
4) Until 5 Primary, 8 Elementary, 10 High, 12 Secondary.
5) Make an affidavit and include explanation letter. Yes you can include OCI and Canceled Indian passport or educational certificates.
6) There is nothing explained about both side of pages but i will do separate page so back of the page is not missed to read.
Thank you

Reactions: Garry2008

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
In my opinion, 2019 earnings should not matter at this stage as the year is not done yet. You still have more than half of 2019 left to make/show enough earnings. The eligibility is on the last three year's income and you meet that already. You should be fine.
You do have to maintain LICO requirements through the application period depending on how long it takes though.

I am not sure how IRCC deals with applications where people cannot maintain the LICO requirements though

Anyone out there can comment? @canuck78 ? @canuck_in_uk ?

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
You do have to maintain LICO requirements through the application period depending on how long it takes though.

I am not sure how IRCC deals with applications where people cannot maintain the LICO requirements though

Anyone out there can comment? @canuck78 ? @canuck_in_uk ?
You are correct that income requirements need to be maintained throughout. But at this stage, there is no way CIC can say that you do not meet the income requirements for 2019, no matter how much (or how less) you have made so far. There are still 8 months left in 2019.