+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As i see lot of people asking About UCI confusion.

IMM008 UCI will not be applicable for most of Parents as most did not live in Canada in past. If they lived in Canada for Study or Work then they will have UCI. Visitor to Canada may not have UCI. If anyone have doubt about UCI please inbox me.

IMM1344 Section 6 is UCI of Sponsor. Which you should have on your Immigration documents,Such as record of landing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rawfile

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
As i see lot of people asking About UCI.

IMM008 UCI will not be applicable for most of Parents as most did not live in Canada in past. If they lived in Canada for TR such as Study or Work then they will have UCI. Visitor to Canada do not get UCI. If anyone have doubt about UCI please inbox me.
Everyone on the forum is saying , for visitor visa the UCI is on the bottom right hand side, the 8 digit number (or 10 for V Visas after 2018), how can we confirm what others are stating or you are stating, can you please let us know, Thanks

Loulounic

Aug 11, 2011
Sponsoring my mother who lives with us in Canada on visitor’s visa. Just wondering if she will be able to travel back home in Europe and return to Canada during application process ?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
You need to specify the amount that you paid yourself from the incorporation bank account. Any earnings still in the company account may not be counted as your income (that is company's earning, not yours). Your gross earnings are what you pay personal taxes on.
My husband is co-signing my application. He is sef enployed. Do I put his income from his NOa line 150?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone on the forum is saying , for visitor visa the UCI is on the bottom right hand side, the 8 digit number (or 10 for V Visas after 2018), how can we confirm what others are stating or you are stating, can you please let us know, Thanks
If their visa to Canada shows UCI then only they will have. If it does not say UCI or Universal client ID then they do not have UCI. If CIC have changed recently then I am not sure.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=013&top=4

Reactions: GBH

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
You can call ircc helpline to confirm.

Reactions: GBH

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hello Again,

Can anybody answer the following questions:
1) Do you have a national Identity document ? - In this question, Is it asking about Adhaar Card ???

2) Can we do all handwritten signatures with black ball pen ???

3) Can we type handwritten dates as well ???

4) Till what class is considered Primary/ Elementary and High school / Secondary in India??

5) My birth Certificate does not have my name on it but have my parent's name, In this case, along with this birth certificate - Can I attach my Post secondary transcript, my OCI card, and my cancelled Indian Passports?? Will it work or strictly I need Birth certificate???

6) All copies of supporting documents can be printed on both sides or It has to be strictly on different pages????

If somebody can reply these questions, I will really appreciate.....

Tarandeep

martiansam

Jul 10, 2014
I try to catch up and read every message, however, I couldn't for the past couple of days. So pardon me if this question was already raised and answered.

My question is as the 'Proof of principal applicant's relationship to sponsor' we have to submit the sponsor's birth certificate that has the name of the mother and father of sponsor in it (according to the checklist). However, what are alternate documents that can be submitted if you do not have a birth certificate for the above purpose?