+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
I think most people did not come up with that problem. I would suggest to make an affidavit and declaring it is the same name. Provide all other valuable proofs which will have her name. Such as Education certificates, Your Passport which have parents name. and write an explanation letter. You can consult any immigration consultant in India if they have dealt with similar situations.
Notary should work , ask oath of commission or lawyer to do a notary for the same person and submit it

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
IMM5669E BACKGROUND/ DECLARATION
Question # 4 - "Had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder?
My dad had a bypass surgery recently. Do I need to check yes to this?

Thank you!
Could someone please provide your inputs?

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello, my mother-in-law is currently residing with us in Canada on a supervisa. Question 12b on IMM008 is asking for the duration that she stayed with us. She's still here in Canada so what would be the date on the "To" field. Won't let me validate if I don't put anything :(

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Is it mandatory to have been in canada for last 3 years as a Permanent Resident to show returns that meet the financial requirement?
I moved to canada late last year and started my job in Jan this year, I very well meet the criteria for funds but what can I do to prove that I meet them since I’ve never filed taxes in Canada?
You don't qualify and have unfortunately bumped someone eligible from having a go at it. The rules are quite clear and a majority of the people understand them for what they are.

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
You don't qualify and have unfortunately bumped someone eligible from having a go at it. The rules are quite clear and a majority of the people understand them for what they are.
Sure. Mr. Immigration attorney...you’re just hurt you weren’t the one who submitted the form on time.

NRocks

Jan 27, 2019
I am going to sponsor my mom and dad. What number should I put as Family Size in Financial Evaluation form asking about 3 consecutive years employment history. Should I include my parents in family size? Can you please provide some guideline for calculating the gross income/ benefits?
Q 14. Provide your employment history as well as periods of unemployment for the last 3 consecutive taxation years.

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Hello, my mother-in-law is currently residing with us in Canada on a supervisa. Question 12b on IMM008 is asking for the duration that she stayed with us. She's still here in Canada so what would be the date on the "To" field. Won't let me validate if I don't put anything :(
Would you pay her Bio Metric fees?

huzcan

May 6, 2013
The to date is the date stamped on her passport for exit. Ideally 2 years from entry.

Reactions: neochanges1

SKPAUL77

Dec 1, 2014
Hello Seniors.

I have a question. If i do not have my Birth certificate, what is the way.

Also if my parents do not have a marriage certifiate , what is the way.

Thanks in Advance...

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors.

I have a question. If i do not have my Birth certificate, what is the way.

Also if my parents do not have a marriage certifiate , what is the way.

Thanks in Advance...
For yourself include copy of other documents which can show your rleationship to parents such as Educational documents, Passposrt and include affidavit along with explanation letter.
For your parents thy should also make affidavit for marriage certificate and explanation letter.