+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hello everyone ,
Recieved golden invitation this afternoon.just want to know if parents have no marriage certificate wat else we can attach to proof relationship?
congrats! can you share your timeline when received the confirmation number? I am still waiting for the invitation

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
in the financial evaluation form
what family size should i put in the question 15.
i am single here working and sponsoring my 1 parent.

CHINNI@1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi Did anyone receive Parents and Grandparents Program Invitation for 2019.
I have question. I was asked to submit all the forms on behalf of my parents and me by June 2019.
I am filling all the forms for both sponsor and principal applicants.
How can I get my parents signatures on the principal applicant forms and their photographs if they are not in Canada ?
Also I am sponsoring both my parents do I have to filled all the forms twice on behalf of my mom and dad?
Any suggestions please
Thank you in Advance.

sailor73

Apr 25, 2019
Guys, everybody got invited and everybody will receive that "golden" e-mail....calm down. It will take a few days. I submitted @ 12:08, confirmation @14:21 and didn't receive e-mail yet, but I'm sure it will come tommorrow the latest

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Does anyone know what is the minimum validity period for passport to submit the completed application. I got the confirmation to submit the completed application by June 28th 2019, my parent's passport is expiring in Jan 2020 & March 2020. Is it ok to submit the application with the existing passport?

Thanks
Aradhana
Yes. Usually they ask if the passport is valid for another 6 months. But in this case it doesn't matter as the processing time and issuance of the COPR is not anytime soon. So, You shall submit the application now and then update them of your new passport when u have it.
But, from the name, I am guessing you are from India. and if your are parents are still in India, I think you shall get the passport renewed in less than a week. So, it wouldn't hurt to renew now and submit the application with new passports.