Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hi there
if my parents dont have marriage certificate ,can we submit affidavit?
or do we have to fill a form?

Pavel

Aug 5, 2011
Hi all, when I submitted the interest to sponsor , I was not very clear of "rules". I only put my mom's information and the total number of sponsored people is 1. My parents are still married, but I thought I could sponsor one at each time due to the family reasons (no income issue). Now I want to do applications for both of them together. Is this still possible? have my mom as principle applicant and add my dad as dependent? Anyone in the similar situation.

I tried to call CIC, but could not get through. How could I contact CIC?

Many thanks.
Same situation for me. I need clear answer of it.

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Waiting for my e-mail as its showing my confirmation number being selected. Can someone please clear what forms do we need to send by June 28 ? Thank you .

Do we need to notarized parents passport photocopies as well.

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys,

how would you calculate gross income for the most recent period - until Present, as it says on form 5768? (14., employment history) It's mid-year, obviously, so it would be really difficult to figure out what our income is as of today, especially regarding investments.

What are other people planning to write there?
Adding to this question...
If you are incorporated, what will be the employers name, will it the incorporation from where you are withdrawing the salary or the company which gave you the contract.
Also in the family size it should be people excluding the sponsored person i.e. your currently family size.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
just received my email

Form submitted: 10:03 am MST
Confirmation received: 13:36 pm MST
Invitation received: 11:24am on April 25, 2019 MST

Reactions: Verba