+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mowilliams

Mar 24, 2016
Hello all,

I have a question about the similarities between the interest forms and the actual application sent in.

I did not include my sister in the initial interest form because I thought the dependent age was less than 18 and did not realize it was to changed to below 22 in 2017.

She is currently 21. Can I still include her in my application form as a dependent of my parents or do I have to leave her out since I did not put her information in the initial interest form. Please advice.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hello all,

I have a question about the similarities between the interest forms and the actual application sent in.

I did not include my sister in the initial interest form because I thought the dependent age was less than 18 and did not realize it was to changed to below 22 in 2017.

She is currently 21. Can I still include her in my application form as a dependent of my parents or do I have to leave her out since I did not put her information in the initial interest form. Please advice.
In my opinion, your application is going to be rejected as the information you provided did not match your actual situation
To find out, you probably want to contact IRCC directly over the phone and ask them to see what option(s) you may have? Please let all of us know, if you don't mind?

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
In my opinion, your application is going to be rejected as the information you provided did not match your actual situation
To find out, you probably want to contact IRCC directly over the phone and ask them to see what option(s) you may have? Please let all of us know, if you don't mind?
i'd expect they ask you to explain any difference instead of rejecting you right away, can you not scare ppl this way?

Reactions: unsvn.it

Garry0013

Jul 21, 2017
Hey anyone help to fill form ,have no officially surname on passport ,but mention last name as surname in intrest form.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
i'd expect they ask you to explain any difference instead of rejecting you right away, can you not scare ppl this way?
Not to scare anyone, it is the fact. The information you provided in the form MUST match your actual situation. Any exception will have to be case-by-case and only IRCC can tell. So contact them directly would be best option

Reactions: danny_scars

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Finally, I got invite yesterday at 4:35 EST. Can anyone advise how much time CIC is taking to finalize the application and issue of PR.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Finally, I got invite yesterday at 4:35 EST. Can anyone advise how much time CIC is taking to finalize the application and issue of PR.
my mom is here in Canada on super visa, she is going to complete her 2 years in June, I want to extend her super visa for another 2 years. can anyone advise If CIC can renew her Visa for another 2 years time ?

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
my mom is here in Canada on super visa, she is going to complete her 2 years in June, I want to extend her super visa for another 2 years. can anyone advise If CIC can renew her Visa for another 2 years time ?
super visa is good for 10 years. why do you need to extend for another 2 years ?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
This is thread to share information and timeline for Parents and grandparents Sponsorship in 2019. There was another thread which got spammed by many users and got removed.
Does anyone know what is the minimum validity period for passport to submit the completed application. I got the confirmation to submit the completed application by June 28th 2019, my parent's passport is expiring in Jan 2020 & March 2020. Is it ok to submit the application with the existing passport?

Thanks
Aradhana