+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Why can’t we proceed with the applications if it says we were invited?
Because your invitation letter needs to be attached to your application. Without your letter, I'd assume it will be sent back incomplete.

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Still waiting for the email.... have been checking my spam folder and inbox since yesterday. Hope to receive it soon...
i am on same boat what does your confirmation number start with. Mine start with A4. are they sending in order of confirmation numbers

mkundu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Just got the invitation email. Took them long enough.
Email at 7:27 MDT / 9:27 EDT
I have not got any email, but my number is listed on website. What does your confirmation number start with. Mine start with A4. are they sending in order of confirmation numbers

Mits007

Sep 7, 2017
I have not got any email, but my number is listed on website. What does your confirmation number start with. Mine start with A4. are they sending in order of confirmation numbers
No email still - my confirmation number starts with 86..

Mits007

Sep 7, 2017
are in 7000 backup. If there are no emails until end of this week thats what it would be then.
In that case they wouldn't update request to submit documents by 28th June - atleast on the website.
Hope to receive the email by end of this week, as you indicated.

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
hi. got invite yesterday.
filled out all forms too.
they need my birth certificate (which I have) and my parents marriage certificate (they dont have one).

Any solution for this marriage certificate problem? Surprisingly, my father says they never had one (married around 1972 in Mumbai, India).

cheers.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
i am on same boat what does your confirmation number start with. Mine start with A4. are they sending in order of confirmation numbers
I am in the same boat too. Still waiting. My confirmation number starts with 9E