Not on the tracker: but here is our timeline;

PGP 2019

Sponsored People: Parents
Current Status - SuperVisa living in Canada since 2016

Invitations Receive Date - 27 Apr 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date - 17 May 2019
AoR Received - 8 Aug 2019
Sponsorship In Process Date - 11 Sep 2019
Principal Applicant In Process Date - 11 Sep 2019 (ATIP notes proved, Sponsorship Decision Made Date on the same date, but they didn't send the Biometric request letter with a note: saying principle applicant is in Canada till such and such, and file was put aside.

Updated IRCC, Addition of family member - 16 Dec 2019 ( Application sent for outland spousal sponsorship)

Volunteer Passport renewed and update sent to IRCC- 04 Sep 2020

Volunteer PCC submitted to IRCC - 17 Mar 2021
Sponsorship Decision Made Date: 12 Aug 2021
Sponsorship Approval Letter - 13 Sep 2021 (CPC-Mississauga)
Bio-Metric Request Date - 12 Aug 2021
Bio-Metric Completed Date - 16 Aug 2021
1st Medical Request Date - 16 Aug 2021
Medical Passed Date - 27 Aug 2021
Documents requested for Marriage Certificate, IMM5562 - Travel History, Proof of Relationship - 23 Sep 2021
ADR submitted - 24 Sep 2021

Pre-Arrival Service Date - 3 Feb 2022
Decision Made - 4 Mar 2022
PR Confirmation Portal Email - 9 Mar 2022 (IRCC Etobicoke)
PR Portal Credentials - 10 Mar 2022
Uploaded Photo and Address - 10 Mar 2022
eCOPR Email received - 11 Mar 2022

Waiting for - PR Card.

This is finally over. Good luck Everyone!

ccudz

Jun 20, 2020
Hi all, not sure if this has been answered in previous discussions but is there still a waiting period of 3 months for OHIP? My parents are already at the passport request stage and now preparing for their eventual move to Canada. Thank you

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi all, not sure if this has been answered in previous discussions but is there still a waiting period of 3 months for OHIP? My parents are already at the passport request stage and now preparing for their eventual move to Canada. Thank you
No there is no waiting of 3 months as of today, but they will need a residential proof. You can check it on their website for list of residence proof.

smed74

Nov 9, 2012
Hello Forum Members

Hope you are all doing good. I had applied for my mother's Permanent Residence under PGP-2019, and this was In-Canada application. This is the key information

1) CIC Received Application on 25-Jun-2019
2) CIC sent correspondence to Acknowledge Receipt on 24-Nov-2019.
3) Application Acceptance Letter sent by CIC (CPC Mississauga) dated: 3-Dec-2019
4) CIC Started Processing Application on 24-Nov-2020
5) Medical Instructions from CIC were sent on 7-May-2021

As per on-line Tool CIC has received Medical Results. I had also submitted Police clearance letters for my mother from Pakistan, Dubai and Canada respective authorities to CIC in 3rd week of July 2021. Since last year the status has been showing 'In Progress" and shows "Medical Results have been Received".

Their website shows 20-24 months processing time but in my mother's case still did not receive any further updates. Please advise if anyone in this forum is having similar experience. What should I expect next from CIC and how much time could it take to receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence status?

Looking forward for your response and guidance. Thank You

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello Forum Members

Hope you are all doing good. I had applied for my mother's Permanent Residence under PGP-2019, and this was In-Canada application. This is the key information

3) Application Acceptance Letter sent by CIC (CPC Mississauga) dated: 3-Dec-2019

As per on-line Tool CIC has received Medical Results. I had also submitted Police clearance letters for my mother from Pakistan, Dubai and Canada respective authorities to CIC in 3rd week of July 2021. Since last year the status has been showing 'In Progress" and shows "Medical Results have been Received".

Their website shows 20-24 months processing time but in my mother's case still did not receive any further updates. Please advise if anyone in this forum is having similar experience. What should I expect next from CIC and how much time could it take to receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence status?

The Medical Results Received status is from ecas. You can see the details in mycic account. For that, you have to link your application. Please look at the tracker for timelines for Pakistan applicants. We have been waiting since May 2021 after the medical and PCC without any updates.

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey I got the PPR and wondering how/where to submit the passports? My closest VAC is VFS Pune, India..not sure if we need to visit in person or send via courier? Can you share some info on how you did it?
Don't think I can be of much help here since my parents are yet to receive PPR. They just got their 2nd medical request after 2 years!!

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Have you already done medical of your parents?
It appears that your parents' case already had DM2. They need medical to issue passport request so that the PR visa will be valid for one more year.
@AradhanaDakua
It is better to complete IME asap as they might be issuing PPR soon.
Yes they have done their medicals. Now they have also asked for their police certificates from India (2nd time since the 1st one got expired). I really hope they don't ask police certificates from other countries which will be a nightmare..

GurSandhu

Mar 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
Ircc has requested passport for confirmation of permanent residence application of my parents.
But I see two option in VFS webform.

1.Passport Submission for Permanent Residence
Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)
2.Passport Submission for Permanent resident travel document.

Which one should selected?

And they also requested detail about height and eye colour. How should I provide that?

Thanks in advance!

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
I 'm in similar situation , parents are in Canada since October 2021, and already informed them change of address when my parents arrived.
On February 02, 2022 , I got pre-arrival service letter(Passport request) , and I sent them immediately change of address and don't need to send them Passport coz it consider as Virtual landing. Since then no updates, I call them and they said , need to wait. Very surprise to see how long they took time to process to issue Co-PR if parents are already in Canada , I'm very very frustrated to see this IRCC system very much chaotic. Feeling helpless the way they handling immigration
Thank you for sharing your situation. You are not alone! I am waiting ince Sept 29, 2021. Hope we will receive good news very soon!

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Did you inform change of address of Canada via webform? In my case addressed changed in two working days .Ecase showing canada address.
Some people receive it in a few days, but others are waiting for months. That's a really weird situation. Could you please share what is your visa office?

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
The Medical Results Received status is from ecas. You can see the details in mycic account. For that, you have to link your application. Please look at the tracker for timelines for Pakistan applicants. We have been waiting since May 2021 after the medical and PCC without any updates.
[/QUOTE

Hello, I have same situation.

Parents have had their medical done last year, they are in Pakistan too. It is quiet since past 7 months. No update on the file.

Regarding linking application to MY CIC, I just created an account but there is nothing there about the application status. I guess it is only possible if you have not applied yet.

Since I have applied already, it won't show anything unless you use Online TRACKING TOOL which only says " Medical Results Received".

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Hello Forum Members

Hello Samad,

I have same situation, Medical done in last year, 7 months ago in Lahore. There is not update since the medical but same message you have " MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED". I read forum here and noticed people are recommending creating online account to see further detail but it also does not work since we have already applied. I guess it is only waiting game now which is frustrating.

Reactions: smed74 and Hamied

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello Samad,

I have same situation, Medical done in last year, 7 months ago in Lahore. There is not update since the medical but same message you have " MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED". I read forum here and noticed people are recommending creating online account to see further detail but it also does not work since we have already applied. I guess it is only waiting game now which is frustrating.
Hi. The online account is created after you apply, so you can create it.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Not on the tracker: but here is our timeline;

PGP 2019

Sponsored People: Parents
Current Status - SuperVisa living in Canada since 2016

Invitations Receive Date - 27 Apr 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date - 17 May 2019
AoR Received - 8 Aug 2019
Sponsorship In Process Date - 11 Sep 2019
Principal Applicant In Process Date - 11 Sep 2019 (ATIP notes proved, Sponsorship Decision Made Date on the same date, but they didn't send the Biometric request letter with a note: saying principle applicant is in Canada till such and such, and file was put aside.

Updated IRCC, Addition of family member - 16 Dec 2019 ( Application sent for outland spousal sponsorship)

Volunteer Passport renewed and update sent to IRCC- 04 Sep 2020

Volunteer PCC submitted to IRCC - 17 Mar 2021
Sponsorship Decision Made Date: 12 Aug 2021
Sponsorship Approval Letter - 13 Sep 2021 (CPC-Mississauga)
Bio-Metric Request Date - 12 Aug 2021
Bio-Metric Completed Date - 16 Aug 2021
1st Medical Request Date - 16 Aug 2021
Medical Passed Date - 27 Aug 2021
Documents requested for Marriage Certificate, IMM5562 - Travel History, Proof of Relationship - 23 Sep 2021
ADR submitted - 24 Sep 2021

Pre-Arrival Service Date - 3 Feb 2022
Decision Made - 4 Mar 2022
PR Confirmation Portal Email - 9 Mar 2022 (IRCC Etobicoke)
PR Portal Credentials - 10 Mar 2022
Uploaded Photo and Address - 10 Mar 2022
eCOPR Email received - 11 Mar 2022

Waiting for - PR Card.

This is finally over. Good luck Everyone!
I have similar timelines… but cpc mississauga seems to be sleeping since day 1 ….

can you tell me what email address u received the PR portal link? Is it the sponsor email ? Or the principal applicant email?