+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
@YULIA-2016
@robertp

Please update LINE 48, Username - UPPI. Sponsor Approval letter received in e-mail couple of hours ago.
The letter says " You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor". I guess this means Decision Made? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Plus, the application has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing (Even though my parents are in Canada on a Super-Visa). I was expecting their processing office to be Mississauga as we live in Brampton.

Ecas still stuck at "We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2019"

I never received AOR e-mail.

Thanks & Regards

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
@YULIA-2016
@robertp

Please update LINE 48, Username - UPPI. Sponsor Approval letter received in e-mail couple of hours ago.
The letter says " You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor". I guess this means Decision Made? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Plus, the application has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing (Even though my parents are in Canada on a Super-Visa). I was expecting their processing office to be Mississauga as we live in Brampton.

Ecas still stuck at "We received your application for permanent residence on May 1, 2019"

Thanks & Regards
Congrats !. Yes, that's decision made on sponsor side so your application has now moved to the applicant side and hence transferred to local VO
May be the reason for transferring to Delhi is that you provided Indian address for your parents.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016
@robertp

Thanks & Regards
what is your Ecas status on both side?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Reactions: nayr69sg

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
AOR received today at 7:52 EST

“Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.”

Reactions: idefix