+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
only if the parents/ grand parents are living with you in 2016/17 and 18.
but in most of the cases, the parents are back home. So you shouldn't be adding them, thoughts ?
I dont think this is right - u have to count ppl that will be sponsored for all 3 years, regardless of them living with u or not.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

CHINNI@1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Guys application sponsorship agreement should be filled twice right. One for mom and one for dad.
If anyone has completed all forms. Clarifications on things like this is greatly appreciated.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some how it feels like Pincipal Applicant will be my Dad and Mom. I thought I am the Sponsor and they're the Principal Applicant.

"The principal applicant is the person being sponsored to come to Canada and has been declared as the primary applicant on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)"

It makes sense now, My Dad and Mom will write two in the Generic form and I will use the same number in my form. So the total will make it to 3.

Please let me know if you think otherwise.
If your parents are still married to each other, only one of them can be principal applicant, one will be Spouse.

hmalc

Feb 8, 2015
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if we can access the interest to sponsor forms? I almost missed out on a place because I double checked my application but I just wanted to ensure that I didn't make a mistake filling out the form in the furious rush to get it done. If I made a typo I want to be able to clarify it.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
In the document check list it is mentioned. Either marriage certificate or IMM 5409. I am asking my parents to apply marriage cert now. They would get in a week.
The process in Chandigarh involves police check first , then application submission, the court provides dates to bring witness
and do photograph, this whole process takes more than a month
What can I do in order to get the certificate

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
I got the invitation letter but looks like there is something wrong with my name.
Instead of "bhai" they put in "bhau".
Anyone else has same issue? Could be typing error from myside or from them. But on my PR card I submitted it is "bhai". Now that I got invited I hope they have checked everything. What should be done now?

hmalc

Feb 8, 2015
Is anyone aware of any good legal services to check through out forms? Basically just to review the forms to ensure completeness? In my original visa applications the stakes weren't as high because a rejection just meant reapplying. But an invite like this is a once only, so I don't want to risk even the slightest chance of an incomplete application

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, In Background Deckaration form, it says "I agree that by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application".
We are sending paper application though. Still just typing the name is enough? Or should the PA hand sign it?
no no no, must sign...see below on the guide

1. Sign, with a hand written signature, and date in the spaces provided.
By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct. If you do not sign and date, the application will be returned to you.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys application sponsorship agreement should be filled twice right. One for mom and one for dad.
If anyone has completed all forms. Clarifications on things like this is greatly appreciated.
Only once because you are sending one application where you are promising to support all individual included in application for sponsorship.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Is anyone aware of any good legal services to check through out forms? Basically just to review the forms to ensure completeness? In my original visa applications the stakes weren't as high because a rejection just meant reapplying. But an invite like this is a once only, so I don't want to risk even the slightest chance of an incomplete application
Campbell Cohen. Support the guys who pay for this forum.

Reactions: danny_scars

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The process in Chandigarh involves police check first , then application submission, the court provides dates to bring witness
and do photograph, this whole process takes more than a month
What can I do in order to get the certificate
Well Affidavit is enough if they don't have marriage certificate. My cousin sponsored his parents who do not have Birth certificate and marriage certificates.

Reactions: GBH