+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Is there a trend for faster SA for those who submitted SIN and NOA/ Option C both , compared to those who gave just SIN? May be it takes longer to validate information from CRA with just SIN consent, against having it readily available with NOA/ Option C?

Last edited:

mitul01

Mar 7, 2015
Brampton
Category........
CEC
you are not in tracker ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368 )

can you please provide all listed details to add your info in tracker @YULIA-2016

Sponsored people :
Parents Country of Citizenship
Prov.
Invitations Receive Date
Application received in Ottawa Date
In Process Date
Decision Made Date
Ecas statu for PR Application
I think I posted in the wrong thread, but here’s some information if it helps everyone,, here’s the timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 6, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on June 26, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
I think I posted in the wrong thread, but here’s some information if it helps everyone,, here’s the timeline

3. We sent you medical instructions on April 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 21, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Could you check your timeline, why are they processing on June but April already sent Medical request? And what is the status on the sponsorship side, did you have SA yet?

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Is there a trend for faster SA for those who submitted SIN and NOA/ Option C both , compared to those who gave just SIN? May be it takes longer to validate information from CRA with just SIN consent, against having it readily available with NOA/ Option C?
I did provide SIN and also attached NOA but failed to understand "Option C" where was option C mentioned

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017

So you are from the PGP 2018. Not the 2019 one.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
When something was not asked for but someone provided that, if I am the CO, it would have only annoy me.

Reactions: harry112358

huzcan

May 6, 2013
I did provide SIN and also attached NOA but failed to understand "Option C" where was option C mentioned
Requirement was only for SIN consent , whoever provided NOA / Option C provided additional docs and seems like that cause faster SA.