+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Hi. How did you request the extension for Biometric? Can you please share details like letter/web form etc?
He sent a webform and got approved rather quickly. I think you just need to lay out your reasons and request nicely. To be honest, I think most VOs will likely to grant the extension; maybe he has one less application to look at for the time being :)

Reactions: salviDec2017

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
hi all...how do check status:

1. as sponsor ?

2. as principal applicant?

I am little confused.....under what info I will create the GC key access? my info (sponsor) or principal applicant? is there any security flag if I sign up principal applicant and check status through GC key? Also my dad designated me as his rep....will that change how I access the status info? thanks for your help !

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Need your expertise please....
My application is received on May 17th. Online tool still does not identify my info. I started to create an account for my parents with the hope of linking their paper application to an online account. However after creating the account and signing in, the only options I see are changing password/security questions, and revoking the account. There is a continue button which takes me to the main CIC page. I dont see link my application or similar thing there. Anyone else had a similar experience?