+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
my application submitted May 9th and it was linked to myCIC
what was your successful search criteria?
what do you key in for question on how many family member are part of application?

I have been trying to link application in My "myCIC" account. I have tried with following but no luck
a) Family name, Given Name and DOB - mine (sponsor)
b) Family name, Given Name and DOB - my father(Principal applicant)
c) UCI and Family name - mine

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
what do you key in for question on how many family member are part of application?

I have been trying to link application in My "myCIC" account. I have tried with following but no luck
When did your ecas become available. If it is today then wait for a day before linking. You will have to use the Main Applicant's detail for linking (not yours)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE:

I can tell that after landing we got SIN in Service Canada, now going to Service Ontario to get Photo ID/purple card/ for people who are not driving, unfortunately its not free :)
we opened bank account and when you get 1st Stmt - you can go to apply for OHIP /ON/
I never had a chance to say congratulations to you and your family!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
When did your ecas become available. If it is today then wait for a day before linking. You will have to use the Main Applicant's detail for linking (not yours)
It's been there for more many days.
I am family of 3 and sponsoring 2 (dad and mom). What do you key in for question how many member on application?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi, how you checked your ECAS status?
the application is received with CIC on may 7th however i dint get any email from CIC yet.
i also dnt have UCI for looking it up on ECAS.
Please advise.
I have been checking e-cas using my UCI and birth details, my dad's UCI and details and also Receipt number but no info is available till now.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

Go with UCI and family name of Principal applicant.
Family Size to link application = [ sponsor person + if co signer ] (No kids) + [ PA + Dep ]

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Go with UCI and family name of Principal applicant.
Family Size to link application = [ sponsor person + if co signer ] (No kids) + [ PA + Dep ]
Thank you. Don't have UCI of PA. I guess you have it because PA have had some sort of visa earlier which is not the case with me.
I will keep trying with other search criteria.

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
I tried all criteria for my side to link or check ECAS status nothing comes up. I think should be soon.
By the way forgot to tell you applying from ONTARIO. can you please add it in to spread sheet. thank you

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thank you. Don't have UCI of PA. I guess you have it because PA have had some sort of visa earlier which is not the case with me.
I will keep trying with other search criteria.
try with

Family name, Given Name and DOB - my father(Principal applicant)

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
yeah will try. I
try with

Family name, Given Name and DOB - my father(Principal applicant)
Yeah.. will try.. I have been using my 'myCIC' account. should i be opening new account for PA and try to add. or it doesn't matter?