+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ihg

May 9, 2019
All applications which are linked to CIC will show the status in process but technically it is not unless you saw in process date in ECAS

Reactions: geol

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Probably related to first come first serve EOI issue , they want to see all the applications recd by June 28th then start sending the AOR
Till now is there any proof that they are sending AOR on the basis of EOI. I was thinking that they are now FIFO irrespective of EOI times.

ihg

May 9, 2019
Till now is there any proof that they are sending AOR on the basis of EOI. I was thinking that they are now FIFO irrespective of EOI times.
I think so but then why they are holding the AOR for the people of April with available ECAS

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
They have only got to 9 - 10 may. Wait a little bit. You might see something this week or next week
I could not pull up anything,it was received on May 9th.
1)Tried with applicants receipt number,UCI number for super visa
2)Tried my UCI number as i am the representative
3)Tried through sponsor's UCI

member1793562

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019

This looks quite straight forward. Not sure why many are panicking.

They add your file on eCAS when an immigration office scans all your documents & uploads it to their internal system. This is 1st step.

An immigration officer will have to then manually check your file (income, run criminal checks, missing file etc..) This is when they send AOR.

I would think to get AOR it will take 2 - 5 months considering few officers will have to check all these files!

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
This looks quite straight forward. Not sure why many are panicking.

They add your file on eCAS when an immigration office scans all your documents & uploads it to their internal system. This is 1st step. When this step is completed, you'll be able to find your file on eCAS & link your application.

An immigration officer will have to then manually check your file (income, run criminal checks, missing file etc..) This is when they send AOR.

I would think to get AOR it will take 2 - 5 months considering few officers will have to check all these files!
If that's correct, how do you explain an AOR for someone whose application was received May 08th and same day they receive ecas, link application and also get an AOR.

member1793562

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
If that's correct, how do you explain an AOR for someone whose application was received May 08th and same day they receive ecas, link application and also get an AOR.
Well I'm guessing if there is any missing document or automated software checks have failed, AOR is sent right away.

This way they don't have to waste time looking at an incomplete or failed application. They'll probably look at it when client responds.