File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
I think its is 6/7/8th all together right now. I am still waiting for ecas for May 06th...
Mine received o May 8th, My friends Received on May 7th, both dint have any updates, no ECAS status as well.
We both made a minor mistake of not putting the bar code pages on top, not sure if this what causing delay.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Mine received o May 8th, My friends Received on May 7th, both dint have any updates, no ECAS status as well.
We both made a minor mistake of not putting the bar code pages on top, not sure if this what causing delay.
Relax, May 6th updates will continue to happen over a week, same for 7 & 8, and other dates.

See, we have 254 people in the tracker. If 26.6k people were invited (say even 25k people will be sending in applications...ha ha ha), each application in the tracker represents 100 application received by CIC. This is a huge approximation, but the point is that its not just the 6 -7 applications per day in the tracker; CIC is in fact processing hundreds per day...

Reactions: chandra415
Mar 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

Need a quick info on the parents and grandparents sponsorship 2019 income levels.

I have got an invitation to sponsor my parents under PGP program for 2019. My income levels were low in the 1st year(2016) out of 3 years(2016,17,18) requirements. Can anyone of you please help me if there is any provision to overcome in getting my file approved? or if its ok to apply with low income levels as is for 4 individuals(myself, spouse, dad & mom) with my spouse now working, I am at better income levels today, compared to 2016.

Any suggestions or advise or guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards
Harry

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017
I am just wondering how does IRCC verify your family size?Let say someone has a family size of 4 but he mistakenly filled the form with 3.One child has been missed.How does IRCC know it?

ihg

May 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need a quick info on the parents and grandparents sponsorship 2019 income levels.

I have got an invitation to sponsor my parents under PGP program for 2019. My income levels were low in the 1st year(2016) out of 3 years(2016,17,18) requirements. Can anyone of you please help me if there is any provision to overcome in getting my file approved? or if its ok to apply with low income levels as is for 4 individuals(myself, spouse, dad & mom) with my spouse now working, I am at better income levels today, compared to 2016.

Regards
Harry
You will be rejected , no provision. I am not sure why you submit the interest at first place

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The easiest way would be CRA, dependents must be declared in taxes, so they probably check that

I am just wondering how does IRCC verify your family size?Let say someone has a family size of 4 but he mistakenly filled the form with 3.One child has been missed.How does IRCC know it?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

Regards
Harry
My friend, you just wasted a seat that could have counted towards reunifying a qualifying family...You should have not applied in the first place....

ihg

May 9, 2019
This is called Fraud and IRCC has various way to check it , because of some people background check process is now taking long time . Any fraud detection will triggers the rejection and future revocation of PR/citizenship