+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Try to login into your google account. Then go to the sponsorship spreadsheet, click File -> Make a Copy. Then go to your personal Google Drive, find the newly created copy, open it and export functionality should be available.
Hi and thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately the same message pops up...

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Did anyone who already received ecas / AOR and application is already in process, also received this CIC reminder about last day OR this is only poor souls like me, who have no ecas yet that are being reminded ?

Last edited:

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
This is what I was thinking as well. They want to know my entire family size when they come here. So 3 of us plus my parents and her parents = 7.

I think I should err on the side of caution and consider 7.
I think as well. You can always include an additional letter stating the circumstances leading to the potential family size of 7 but could be 5 depending on the success of both applications.

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
@YULIA-2016 could you please add me to 2019 PGP track sheet

Sponsored: Parents + Dependent
Province: ON
Invitation received: Apr 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa: May 1, 2019
E-case status: Application received

Thank you!

aileenlinxu

Jun 17, 2019
Anyone can help advise what does it mean, am I going to receive anything by mail(nothing reveived till now...). Tks..

"We sent you correspondence on June 10th, If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Anyone can help advise what does it mean, am I going to receive anything by mail(nothing reveived till now...). Tks..

"We sent you correspondence on June 10th, If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."
When did you submit your application?
Did you get this in the email?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who might be in my situation with Canada Post, Hope the below helps:
1- Received by Canada Post
June 12
I sent Priority over night

2- Nothing was updated until June 17

3- June 17 status changed to
Item available for pick-up
Ottawa, ON

Explanation from Canada Post:
The address where this item was going to is classified as a "large volume receiver." This means that the receiver comes to pick up their mail at the delivery office.
Because the receiver has a large volume of items delivered on a regular basis, they actually go to the delivery office directly to pick up their items.

Reactions: Verba

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013

Have you checked junk email? You can also login to your online account and check the messages. Looks like CIC need some documents from you.

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
I didn't get any... I wonder if they sent to all or just to those who haven't sent it as yet
I didn't get any reminder from CIC either :( Is it something to worry about?) I have signature confirmation on Jun 12 by Martin guy who seems to have signed of delivery for many pgp applicants I saw in various threads. No AOR, no ecas, can't link to electronic file yet either

Reactions: snganu

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I didn't get any reminder from CIC either :( Is it something to worry about?) I have signature confirmation on Jun 12 by Martin guy who seems to have signed of delivery for many pgp applicants I saw in various threads. No AOR, no ecas, can't link to electronic file yet either
Nope, nothing to worry about. KEEP CALM and CARRY ON! :p:):D

Reactions: Verba

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Don't worry, I sent my application and it was received on 10th May but I still received a reminder. I was wondering if there is anyone who already received ecas or AOR and still received the reminder. That will confirm that they have sent it to all irrespective of the status of application