+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Your mother will be the principal applicant and according to my understanding, when you are saying your dad is dead and putting the date of dead, there is no requirements of death certificate
Death certificate will be required...

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I agree it is definitely a privilege that Canada doesn’t have to offer. Puzzled how there isn’t enough money to fund autism therapy for Canadian children with autism in Ontario but we are inviting more seniors. We’ll have to wait and see what happens. Sure there is stuff going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to.
Dude take a chill pill and know the difference between a federal immigration system vs provincial health care process

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
I do not understand about people creating online petition or filing a law suit against ircc to cancel the 2019 PGP program and redo it ???
I myself have been trying to sponsor my parents since 2014 but I never ever thought about cancelling those who got selected .. it's bit selfish I guess...
We all want to sponsor our parents ..I got selected this year and I was in INDIA when I filled EOI. I know how hard I worked to plan everything and sit at night to fill the form. My legs were shaking and I was just so nervous... I was very very happy to see I got selected after 5 years of struggle and rejections and it just hurts to see others are trying to get the whole process cancelled.. I get they are angry but cancelling 2019 PGP will make those angry who got selected .. there is always going to some anger ...

Anyways, I just want to say good luck to those who got selected and those who didn't make it probably should suggest ways to fix it for next year... Cancelling this year's draw is not going to get them anything... They will have to line up again among thousand others...

Anyone here knows if there is still any chance that 2019 PGP can be cancelled ? Because I read that IRCC may face another law suit ..

No cancellation... nothing like this will happen...

Earlier there was lottery system, first come first serve...

This time also it was first come first serve... and the winners are those who could submit their EoI within time limit of 27000 entries...

Losers are trying to make excuses and abusing the system...

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
No cancellation... nothing like this will happen...

Earlier there was lottery system, first come first serve...

This time also it was first come first serve... and the winners are those who could submit their EoI within time limit of 27000 entries...

Losers are trying to make excuses and abusing the system...
I myself trying from last 7 years but not lucky enough to select. Finally ,I am selected this year,why they want to cancel this year only.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
only true if your application is already accepted and you have an AOR. In 2008 they cancelled entire skilled workers apps and returned the fees
Dude use some logic. They cannot partially accept some applications from a process and cancel for others. If they are worried about a lawsuit from 70 people, this means a potential lawsuit of 26,000 people. Not going to happen. Not in an election year while Liberal govt is in power.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
IRCC settled secretely with 70 people who demanded them to cancel the entire pgp 2019, they used it as a bargaining chip to make it inconvenient to the government so they can gain a spot, these people are cunning and they exploits loopholes and abuse the law to their unfair advantage, they include a disabled person in the group law suit and use charter of right and freedom to force the government to pause the sending of invitations till the case is settled, it is a tactic that could jeopardize the whole PGP2019 as if it is paused by a few years while the court is determining the merit of the case then the whole pgp 2019 will collapse. The government then must settle with them by offering them spots so they can proceed with sending invirations out. That why this year the invitations was delayed so long. Now hundred of thousands are suing IRCC to demand the same too.
I would like to see some references regarding the last line. Thanks.

Reactions: YamPower

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Morning All,
Are they going to email me that they have received my application?
Thank You
They will email you once someone goes through your package and load ur app on the system. It will take a few weeks and that's normal!!
To confirm ur package was delivered/received u'd use tracking info from Canada post/courier u used :)

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/hussen-lawsuit-immigration-settlement-1.5157683

There are over 80K people who could not submitted the form, on some facebook group they are gathering together to explore options, however it is a bit too late now for 2019, they would be stupid to ask it to cancel as then it is no different from wait till next in take in a few months

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Guys we are too far off from the topic of this thread, @YULIA-2016 or some admin, could you please delete all the messages about law suit, it is so distracting and make us nervous more uncessarily. Good for those 70 people who able to sponsor their parents, for the rest, let they do what they do, we are in a free country, anyone can sue any one, let's focus on getting our apps done and have our parents here instead of debating who can submit and who cannot, let the government make changes to the process if they think it is needed, it is their job not ours

Anushe

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, do I need to submit the entire travel passport history of my parents? Or just the 1st page of current passport? Please guide me. Thank youin advance.