Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I'm now seeing the PGP application on ecas marked as Application Received for both the sponsorship and permanent residence applications. Very exciting moment.

Date received: April 30, 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Imagine the delay, an applicant has sent File set (Say) A, CIC inputs all data in the system, then Applicant sends another File Set (Say B). CIC has to figure out what's different b/w A & B, unnecessary delay...Incredibly silly, given the info is same on the forms. CIC has confirmed that old forms are OK...

I mean its ok to use new forms (for sure) if you are just starting to fill the forms; but if you already sent the package / received original form home countries with wet signatures etc...come on!
absolutely! i get that people are anxious and they want to do everything right on the first try but a lot of the stuff that is asked here is just lack of common sense, if u ask me.
i dont mind answering the same question 173 times but it kinda pisses me off when after i answer the question ppl ask again, or ask me to put the link to the guide, or even pm me the same question again. come on, go outside and have a beer or go find a chill pill!
side note - i am 40 weeks pregnant and patience is really running low over here LOL

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
absolutely! i get that people are anxious and they want to do everything right on the first try but a lot of the stuff that is asked here is just lack of common sense, if u ask me.
i dont mind answering the same question 173 times but it kinda pisses me off when after i answer the question ppl ask again, or ask me to put the link to the guide, or even pm me the same question again. come on, go outside and have a beer or go find a chill pill!
side note - i am 40 weeks pregnant and patience is really running low over here LOL
40 weeks! congrats & wishing you the best!

May 3rd receipts should happen this week or the next ... hopefully in time before the delivery. One less thing to worry about.
Wishing that your mom gets here ASAP. Family support is great!

Reactions: danny_scars

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
IMM 0008 has a older version(11-2018) available online now, but last month they had 02-2019 version.....so if we send this new form from the website then it will not be newer version technically ...jeeez.....what a mess

Reactions: ilovecanada11

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Regarding dates changes on forms, I am asking my parents to sign on the new form but still date 05/10/2019 to be consistant with all other documents, I am attaching the below with the application to explain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIRMATION OF UPDATED FORMS USED DUE TO CHANGES ON DATES ON SEVERAL FORMS STARTING JUNE 2019

Please find this as a response to changes in dates for several forms in June 2019.

We filled out our application in May 2019 with updated forms at that time, we signed and date all forms as 05/10/2019. After that all forms and supporting documents were sent to Canda on May 16, 2019 and the whole package arrived to Canada on June 03, 2019.

We found out about changes on date on June 04, 2019 right before we are sending out application. We immediately printed out new forms, filled them out and have them signed. Due to all other documents dated 05/10/2019, with the updated forms, we also dated 05/10/2019 on new form to be consistent and precise with all other documents.

I certify that information contained on this document is complete, accurate and factual. I also realize that once this document has been completed and signed that it will form part of my immigration record and will be used to verify my family details on future applications..
Are form was changed by IRCC? Can you confirm on what context is above message.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
It's anxiety. Only 173 times? I am ok with 175 times.
40 weeks? You are all ready to pop! Have a good delivery and wishing you a happy healthy baby! :)

Reactions: danny_scars

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this is stupid question, do we need to date the forms by hand or computer is fine ?

Also that thing with the new forms, imm 0008 is now back to 11-18 instead of the one they had earlier 02-19, do i need to rewrite everything ?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I know this is stupid question, do we need to date the forms by hand or computer is fine ?

Also that thing with the new forms, imm 0008 is now back to 11-18 instead of the one they had earlier 02-19, do i need to rewrite everything ?
You can date the forms by hand or computer both are acceptable.

It would be best if you can find a copy of the latest forms from someone who has it.