+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
There is no official timeline given by CIC and no one knows how much works efforts they are doing to process duplicates. So it can take more than few weeks.
They said on site in few week we start sending invitation after remove duplicate. I think they updated page and no more found info on CIC (page updated 8th Feb). They have to get correct info. from attachment ID to find duplicated. its 27K Total.

they have to make sure 2019 form ready before sending invitation because they will give us 60 days to submit form after issuing invitation letter.
what I think as soon as 2019 form available they will start sending invitation. there is no reason to send invitation before form not available online as they have to give us 60 days to submit file after invitation.

keep eyes on application form. ones all form updated within week they will start sending invitation.
2019 Application Form

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They said on site in few week we start sending invitation after remove duplicate. I think they updated page and no more found info on CIC (page updated 8th Feb). They have to get correct info. from attachment ID to find duplicated. its 27K Total.

they have to make sure 2019 form ready before sending invitation because they will give us 60 days to submit form after issuing invitation letter.
what I think as soon as 2019 form available they will start sending invitation. there is no reason to send invitation before form not available online as they have to give us 60 days to submit file after invitation.

keep eyes on application form. ones all form updated within week they will start sending invitation.
2019 Application Form
No one have seen that page yet including me for the information about timeline. There was a generic statement on the page "We will start sending invitations shortly after the duplicate entries will be removed." .And 2019 forms have nothing to do with sending invitations. Few forms are generic forms for immigration and not just related to Parents or grandparents. All the forms have different updated time so it is not related to invitations time for application of Parents or Grandparents..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/sponsorship-parents-grandparents.html

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
No one have seen that page yet including me for the information about timeline. There was a generic statement on the page "We will start sending invitations shortly after the duplicate entries will be removed." .And 2019 forms have nothing to do with sending invitations. Few forms are generic forms for immigration and not just related to Parents or grandparents. All the forms have different updated time so it is not related to invitations time for application of Parents or Grandparents..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/sponsorship-parents-grandparents.html
if they send now invitation and 2019 form is not ready what will we do ? IRCC have to give us 60 days to submit application after invitation issue date.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if they send now invitation and 2019 form is not ready what will we do ? IRCC have to give us 60 days to submit application after invitation issue date.
As per my information one knows when they will start to invite because there is no official announcement from CIC. Of course they will provide the correct application forms before applications.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
From now till April is a little over 6 weeks. Be patient.

It will be better for them to send invites then as there will be less confusion about whether to use 2018, 2017, 2016 vs 2017, 2016, 2015 NOAs.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Just stick to the documented dates.

I doubt officials go calculating the months between birthdates. They usually would just check if it tallies with the one on the birth certificate or ID document. If it tallies ok.

If someone actually did bother to count and then queries, well just say, yeah it is weird I know but it is on the document.
Do you think they can ask for proof of their (parents siblings) IDs etc?

S-u-r-r-e-y

Feb 13, 2019
I have a place in the 27,000 sponsorship intention formats this 2019.
I lost my job 1 month ago is it possible sponsor my mother if I am now in unemployment insurance, work all 2018 and with my husband if we arrive at $$$ to sponsor my mother, we live in Quebec.
your husband can be co-signer and in that case it doesn't matter even if u lost job...