12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
try with your fees payment receipt number
what is the link to check... I doubt receipt number will work as its not linked to any file till CIC map it to my application

abhionly4u1

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
If your wife was just a dependent in your PR application then it won't be considered as sponsorship. In that case you should put 1 in Q#5 and wofe details in Q#11. Your wife is sponsored only if you apply for her PR after becoming PR / citizen.
That make sense, thanks for sharing your view.

VicWill

May 1, 2019
Hello. Sent my app. on May 7th by Expresspost, tracking shows out for delivery on May 9th and delivery pending, nothing at Ecas. Is anyone in the same situation? Please advise. Thanks.

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Hi Guys, I need your help with income requirements. I had an accident in 2016 and that is why for half year I was on income replacement benefit. I know that income replacement benefit is not taxable and that is why not showing in my CRA assessment. Now I am $2000.00 short in my income for 2016, and have double the income requirements for 2017 and 2018. What should I Do? please help and give me some advise as to should I write a letter of explanation. Do they even take that into consideration or I am not sure what to do :(

Can somebody also tell me how long would it take for an application to get refused based on income requirements?
Unfortunately you are ineligible to sponsor. IRCC is strict in terms of income requirement.

Reactions: canuck78

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I need your help with income requirements. I had an accident in 2016 and that is why for half year I was on income replacement benefit. I know that income replacement benefit is not taxable and that is why not showing in my CRA assessment. Now I am $2000.00 short in my income for 2016, and have double the income requirements for 2017 and 2018. What should I Do? please help and give me some advise as to should I write a letter of explanation. Do they even take that into consideration or I am not sure what to do :(

Can somebody also tell me how long would it take for an application to get refused based on income requirements?
Unfortunately you are not eligible, IRCC they are strict for 2016-2018 LICO requirements

Reactions: canuck78

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello Guys,

Need suggestion from Expert or someone who has gone through this situation please.

Here I have to prove my relationship with my parents and for that they are looking for birth certificate as mentioned on the checklist.

I don’t have one and never required in any situation in my life before.

What are the alternate proofs I can provide without getting any problem in the process.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hello Guys,

Need suggestion from Expert or someone who has gone through this situation please.

Here I have to prove my relationship with my parents and for that they are looking for birth certificate as mentioned on the checklist.

What are the alternate proofs I can provide without getting any problem in the process.

The bio pages of your passport which lists them as your parents

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

You were short in your income for 2016 and it didn't just happen NOW. It was short when you submitted your interest to apply.

You should have waited for another year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

Passport. School records

So many people could have reasons why their income was much lower one year. Whether it was maternity leave, lay off or other I'm not sure why you think an accident would give you special consideration.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am in the same situation. I am sending an affidavit of Parentage along with supporting documents like my passport, school certificates, etc.

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....