Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
you dont have to fill in dependents information on generic and additional dependents form if you are sponsoring your one parent only ?

i my case i am sponsoring my mother, and she does not have any dependent children nor any brothers or sisters
That is right

Reactions: ashu.thind

ronSuperMan

Jan 28, 2019
I did it that way.

Nope you don't have to fill that form
Thanks Jayesh,

I got confused cause of below reading on CIC web site..

"
What does the principal applicant do?
At this stage, the principal applicant must:

1. Sign the Application to sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)
2. Complete and sign the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) and the Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) and include your accompanying and non-accompanying dependents on one form
3. Complete the Additional Dependents/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) if more than five accompanying or non-accompanying family members exist (edited)
"

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
are you sure? and what to do if the first one doesn't submit application? to wait up to June 28 and then start? The applications are processed in order of receipt and it is general rule for everything here
how can a person at 19k spot override the one sitting at 2 nd spot. visas and processing will be done according to EOI timeline . They will only be processing 20k complete applications and it doesnot matter if you are in 22k spot and u have sent your application early than others uou have no right to be processed just beacuse u got in early. first 20k applicants will hold the first spot

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I talked to an ircc agent earlier this morning. I did not provide my UCI in the application package but she still asked for it and she could not locate the application using my UCI. And initially she refused to use my mom's UCI although I filled out a Use of Rep form. i insisted but she said she could not find anything using my Mom's UCI either. My application was delivered on April 30th. She was not sure why some people got their ECAS updated already while their applications were received weeks later than mine. She said as long as my application was delivered i should not worry.

Any thoughts?
See my post #6906...

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
how can a person at 19k spot override the one sitting at 2 nd spot. visas and processing will be done according to EOI timeline . They will only be processing 20k complete applications and it doesnot matter if you are in 22k spot and u have sent your application early than others uou have no right to be processed just beacuse u got in early. first 20k applicants will hold the first spot
This is unfortunately absolutely incorrect. Check deerestlovelybear timeline (row 22) in the tracker below. He received his Invitation on April 26th (not April 24th) and his application is already "In Process"... BTW app over ~26k applicants have been invited, this has been discussed at length in earlier posts in this forum.

Reactions: canuck78

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
See my post #6906...
Thank you. I saw it yesterday but at least IRCC confirmed the receipt of your application. For mine, they could not see anything.

Update: I was lucky enough to talk to another agent just now. She was very nice and she found my mom's application using my mom's last and first name. She confirmed the receipt of my application on April 30th and said once the application is assigned to an officer i would be able to see the status online.

Last edited:

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you. I saw it yesterday but at least IRCC confirmed the receipt of your application. For mine, they could not see anything.
Forget the UCI's, I did not provide any UCI for my parents; the agent was able to search just by my Father's (Principal Applicant) full name and DoB...

My Father (and mother) had two different UCI numbers for two different Visitor Visas. UCI was not mandatory so I did not provide...

Reactions: hallieliu

harry112358

Feb 6, 2017
Hey Hallieliu - sorry to hear that. So, same thing, sort of, happened with me too. Agent was not able to locate anything based on my UCI but they eventually did using the 'Payment Receipt' number. You may want to give it a shot?
Application's story is same as others - 'Prospective stage with no visibility on the timelines'

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013

Update: I was lucky enough to talk to another agent just now. She was very nice and she found my mom's application using my mom's last and first name. She confirmed the receipt of my application on April 30th and said once the application is assigned to an officer i would be able to see the status online.
For me, agent didn't even ask for UCI but asked for receipt number starting with R. Try giving that number, it should work.

Reactions: zeiesfirdaus

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019

Very happy to hear that you were able to connect and the agent was able to location the application...:). You are in the system!

vaibs099

Aug 28, 2015
Hey Guys .. I need some urgent help.

My birth certificate is from Punjab.
All details like my name and father's name is written with Hand in English.

Is it accepted by IRCC, if anyone has any experience ?

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys .. I need some urgent help.

My birth certificate is from Punjab.
All details like my name and father's name is written with Hand in English.

Is it accepted by IRCC, if anyone has any experience ?
No, it has to be translated