+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Which is best courier services for delivering at the below address without issues as it is a PO Box??
have to send it from Toronto.

CPC-PGP
PO Box 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which is best courier services for delivering at the below address without issues as it is a PO Box??
have to send it from Toronto.

CPC-PGP
PO Box 8020, STN T CSC
Ottawa, ON
K1G 3H6
All works but I prefer to go with Canada Post

Reactions: CA2510

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
Good luck, looks good. It helped me as well. I was confused on IMM008DEP whethe rto fill or not. Looking at your list you didnt include as there is no need for one. My father has two dependents which still can be covered in main application IMM008 (there is room for 5 dependent in IMM008).
If already included on IMM008 you don’t have to complete IMM008DEP... that’s how i understand it.

supreme

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Hi, I want to include my parents dependent child too who is over 40, do i need to provide specififc documents to prove that he is dependent for this 1st round or, I just need to fill in the apllication for dependent children( where there is nothing except general personal information).

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Guys I am about to courier my application today.

Let me know if all of this is okay

1. Invitation letter -1 copy-
  2. IMM5771 - Document checklist -1 copy-
  3. IMM1344 - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking -1 copy -Only one form with details of Sponsor(me) and Prinicipal Applicant(father)
  4. IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship -1 copy
  5. IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada -1 copy - Only one form with details of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  6. IMM 5669 - Schedule A – Background/Declaration - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  7. IMM5406 - Additional Family Information - 2 copies - One each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
  8. Processing fee -1 copy -
  9. Photocopy of Canadian Residency -1 copy - In my case photocopy of PR card (both sides included)
  10. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to sponsor -1 copy- Birth Certificate of sponsor(me)
  11. Copy of travel document or passport for the principal applicant and each dependent applicant - 1 copy each - Passport photocopy of Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother). I added photocopy of my mom old passport also as it has previous Canada visa and travel info. Her passport was renewed 2 years back only.
  12. Proof of principal applicant's relationship to an accompanying dependent spouse -1 copy-Marriage Certificate
  13. Two recent photos of principal applicant and dependents -4 copies- 2 each for Principal Applicant(father) and dependent(mother)
Additional documents -
a.) my passport 1st and last page that include my parents details

My parents live in India
All the forms were signed by blue ink by them and me and I think it doenst matter which color ink it is.
The papers sizes are different. They sent me different size of paper and the ones I printed here are different. But I think this should be okay and wouldnt matter to IRCC. I would like to courier them as it is to IRCC.
I feel it is really difficult if want to courier papers again back to India and wait for them to courier me back and it would consume another 2 weeks.

I have my parents education certs, but I am not adding them to my package.I think they are not needed as they didnt ask in the checklist. I added them before but now I removed these thinking they are not necessary.

I gave my SIN number and added the form IMM 5768 as well.I do not think there is any harm keeping both.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I will courier them, if anyone of you give me an okay.

Should we put bar code page (generated with 1344 - application to sponsor) before the checklist OR
after the check list on top of the actual form 1344- application to sponsor?

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
I have same question. All the papers received from parents are different size and differnt color/quality of paper. I am not sure if it really matters. Thinking to send the same document.
some of the previous thread that they sent it with mix of papers and some of them cut papers from professional stores.

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
IMM 5562 is not part of application Package for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship. You should not include the forms which are not part of the application package and not requested to submit.
So what to do in checklist . Should we leave it blank about unfilled forms or should we write N/A with a black pen?

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
When providing both (SIN and IMM 5768):
1. Did you guys also submitted copy of notice of assessments?
2. Did you check marked second box in checklist where it says 'if you select no...'?
3. If you select NO for SIN, did you sign and entered date?
I have the same question.. can anyone reply

hjstannum

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi All,

Difficult to go through every single post here so apologies if it has been repeated, but on IMM5768, for Q14, the family size is before the parents are added right? So for example if I have always been single and by myself, sponsoring my parents, I will just denote '1' for family size for all of 4 rows of years (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019-Present) right?
@YVR123 Any guidance?

Reactions: utopia110

utopia110

Nov 30, 2015
Hi All,

Difficult to go through every single post here so apologies if it has been repeated, but on IMM5768, for Q14, the family size is before the parents are added right? So for example if I have always been single and by myself, sponsoring my parents, I will just denote '1' for family size for all of 4 rows of years (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019-Present) right?
I want to get the answer for this too, please! What is meant by gross income for the period? Should I add my income for the last 3 years or should I separate it out for every year?

kathyberone

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi, I want to include my parents dependent child too who is over 40, do i need to provide specififc documents to prove that he is dependent for this 1st round or, I just need to fill in the apllication for dependent children( where there is nothing except general personal information).
Birth certificate should suffice. You may be asked later about the dependant’s physical/mental condition that makes that person dependant on the parents.

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Hi All,

You need to include your parent(s) for all years in that table. There are couple help pages on CIC's website about family size calculation with examples.

hjstannum

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
You need to include your parent(s) for all years in that table. There are couple help pages on CIC's website about family size calculation with examples.
Just spoke to CIC on call and they asked me to leave it at 1, and to write an explanation letter alongside it, stating that since the guide didn't provide any guidance on how to compute family size on this question, I am excluding my parents from this sum.

Reactions: Ramona2019