Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
eCAS status changed to IN PROCESS for sponsor application!!!!!!! Still no AOR and still not able to linked the app to My Account!
good sign :)

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
Hi All,
it seems like everyone is busy to fill up their application package and some of us already posted. I have couple of question if anyone can help me - would be highly appreciated...

My scenarios:
I am just applying for my MOM. She is windowed. she has 3 children. All of her 3 children are above 18 and married and settle with their own family. Currently ( since last more than 1 year , she is living with me in Canada under super visa.

Question 1 : In "GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA( imm0008eng)- Question # 10 : Current country of residence: As a answer of this question I put Canada as she is lining with me in Canada. Is this OK ??

Question 2 : In "GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA( imm0008eng)- On Depends section: Should we fill up this section as she does not have any dependent ? But in the details of this section( located below the line of "DEPENDENT(s)" ), It stat "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not." - which make me confused. Is that mean I have to put all of her 3 children there although her 3 children are not dependent on her ? what would be right way to fill this section.

Question 3 : In "Financial Evaluation for Parent and Grandparent ( Imm 5768e), I have 4 family member( Myself, my wife, and 2 of mine kinds) and applying my Mom . So I put total family size as 4 + 1 = 5 . Is this calculation correct ?

Question 4 : In "Financial Evaluation for Parent and Grandparent ( Imm 5768e), Question#14(employment history), what would be the best approch to fill this section ? my situation is as follow : I start a new work on March 2016 and present. Before that i was work with a company from Nov 2016 until March 2016. I know they need last 3 years info , but my current work started on March 2016.
Also what would "Gross Income/ benefit " and "Family Size " column?

I would really appreciated , if anyone clarify my above question. looking forward...

Thank you

Reactions: AbdulKhan

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hi
I submitted interest to sponsor form for my parents. I have received the invitation now. My question is when I submitted interest form I submitted my permanent Resident Card as my status in Canada document even though I was a Canadian at that time. I was in the office and had no access to my Canadian passport at that time when I submitted my interest form. Now when I apply for parents sponsorship, if I submit my Canadian passport, will it cause any issue.?

Please guide what should I do.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
it seems like everyone is busy to fill up their application package and some of us already posted. I have couple of question if anyone can help me - would be highly appreciated...

My scenarios:
I am just applying for my MOM. She is windowed. she has 3 children. All of her 3 children are above 18 and married and settle with their own family. Currently ( since last more than 1 year , she is living with me in Canada under super visa.

Question 1 : In "GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA( imm0008eng)- Question # 10 : Current country of residence: As a answer of this question I put Canada as she is lining with me in Canada. Is this OK ??

Question 2 : In "GENERIC APPLICATION FORM FOR CANADA( imm0008eng)- On Depends section: Should we fill up this section as she does not have any dependent ? But in the details of this section( located below the line of "DEPENDENT(s)" ), It stat "You must provide the following details about each of your family members, whether they will be accompanying you to Canada or not." - which make me confused. Is that mean I have to put all of her 3 children there although her 3 children are not dependent on her ? what would be right way to fill this section.

Question 3 : In "Financial Evaluation for Parent and Grandparent ( Imm 5768e), I have 4 family member( Myself, my wife, and 2 of mine kinds) and applying my Mom . So I put total family size as 4 + 1 = 5 . Is this calculation correct ?

Question 4 : In "Financial Evaluation for Parent and Grandparent ( Imm 5768e), Question#14(employment history), what would be the best approch to fill this section ? my situation is as follow : I start a new work on March 2016 and present. Before that i was work with a company from Nov 2016 until March 2016. I know they need last 3 years info , but my current work started on March 2016.

I would really appreciated , if anyone clarify my above question. looking forward...

Thank you
1) Current country or residence "Canada" Status "Visitor"
2) IRCC is referring to family memebrs who are dependants, Weather they are accompanying or not to canada. She don't have dependants.
3) yes 4+1=5
4)You will split the income into two employer for 2016. I think you wanted to ask for" Nov 2015 to March 2016" not "Nov 2016 to March 2016"

Last edited:

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

My scenarios:

Thank you
1) yes it is okay
2) If they are not dependent, you dont have to fill
3) 5

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Guys I haven’t sent my application but where can I see UCI number . Confused

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I haven’t sent my application but where can I see UCI number . Confused
Your UCI number or UCI for parents ?
If you are looking for your UCI then it shoud be on your Record of Landing, PR Card or Citizenship Certificate.

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Your UCI number or UCI for parents ?
If you are looking for your UCI then it shoud be on your Record of Landing, PR card or Citizenship Certificate.
Parents

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
If your parents are applying first time to Canada then they don't have UCI. If they applied before then it will be on their Documents such as Work permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=777&top=4
Thanks Gary. If you can help me with below as well ...

1. In form USE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Section D , who sign in “ signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application” is it my wife who is co-signing , or my mother who is a dependent to my dad as principal applicant.
2. My mother sign in hindi, will that be ok . Same sign on passport

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
1) Current country or residence "Canada" Status "Visitor"
2) IRCC is referring to family memebrs who are dependants, Weather they are accompanying or not to canada. She don't have dependants.
3) yes 4+1=5
4)You will split the income into two employer for 2016. I think you wanted to ask for" Nov 2015 to March 2016" not "Nov 2016 to March 2016"
Thank you so much for your help. What would be the "Family size " column at question 14 on Financial evaluation form: - I am assuming it will be my family member(myself, my wife and my kids) excluding my Mom??