+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think i made a mistake on UCI number in one form,one form is correct.Will there be any problem?
My docs just got delivered to PO Box address in Ottawa. Sent from Toronto by Canada Post yesterday. Receiving signed by SCI SCHLIEBNER. Does it sound familiar to those who have already sent their docs?
Yes this is the 3rd party company that receive all the applications. The application in good hands. Good Luck.

truAmbitiousness

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Username: ambitionKing
Sponsored: Mom
Parent's country of citizenship: Ghana
Invitation receive date: April 24th at 11:19 am (CET)
SIN/NOA provided: SIN
Application received in Ottawa date: May 8th 2019.
Application Received by/Signatory: SCI SCHUITEBOER
AOR: not yet

just read this post (https://twitter.com/KarthikAndhamil/status/1125493328282378245) and getting worried that i did not all passport pages- i only submitted the bio data page.
am so worried now;;; does anyone know what will most likely happen to my application?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Username: ambitionKing
Parent's country of citizenship: Ghana
Invitation receive date: April 24th at 11:19 am (CET)
SIN/NOA provided: SIN
Application received in Ottawa date: May 8th 2019.
AOR: not yet

just read this post (https://twitter.com/KarthikAndhamil/status/1125493328282378245) and getting worried that i did not all passport pages- i only submitted the bio data page.
am so worried now;;;
Don't believe that post, you did the right thing by sending only the bio page. They don't care about visas or if you have thousands of travel stamps, that's why you detail your travels in Schedule A

Reactions: truAmbitiousness

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Kindly update the tracker:

Username: snganu
Interest Form: 12:02 EST
Confirmation Email: 12:20 EST
Invitation Email Date and Time: Apr 24, 2019 11:06 AM EST
Parents country of Citizenship: India
SIN/NOA : Both
Application Received by CIC: May 10, 2019
AOR: not yet.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Don't believe that post, you did the right thing by sending only the bio page. They don't care about visas or if you have thousands of travel stamps, that's why you detail your travels in Schedule A
In which question you detail your travel in Schedule A ? i can't find it

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
HI, can someone provide me the sample for the explanation letter mentioning the points and other things.

Whom should the letter be addressed to ?

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the info. Guys for the 10th
In which question you detail your travel in Schedule A ? i can't find it
There is no request for traveling, only addresses your parents lived in (My guess is anything related to a permanent residence)

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Thanks for the info. Guys for the 10th

There is no request for traveling, only addresses your parents lived in (My guess is anything related to a permanent residence)
Yes there is, taken from the instruction guide for Schedule A:
Start with the most recent information.Under "Job/Activity Title, Position", write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country.

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes there is, taken from the instruction guide for Schedule A:
Start with the most recent information.Under "Job/Activity Title, Position", write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country.
Does not mean that you have to state every single travelling, only for work, study or permanent residence other than your main country.

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Does not matter if you provide a marriage certificate for your parents with correct names.
There is no marriage cert for them however i prepared a marriage affidavit with the correct names. I am wondering if CIC will object that the name on my dad's ppt is misspelled. Please suggest.