+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Anyone here has parents recently landed? just wondering if my parents need to have an IRCC authorization prior to landing? Any response is highly appreciated.
I’m curious too, heard that hotels are awful, hours waiting for check in, no food on time, yuk when finally arrives, cold and few days old looking. When those hotels become government appointed they forgot what’s customer service is....

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I’m curious too, heard that hotels are awful, hours waiting for check in, no food on time, yuk when finally arrives, cold and few days old looking. When those hotels become government appointed they forgot what’s customer service is....
It's important to look at reviews and book one that doesn't served day old looking food. I've seen people post some nice food and some really bad ones... (judged from the pictures)

Zainanya

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Sponsored my mother in law from the US.
Application accepted Nov 2019.
Biometric payment requested Dec 2019 - made the payment but no update since.

They haven’t sent any requests to complete the biometrics or the medical.

I have been trying to link the paper application to my husband’s IRCC account but have been unsuccessful.

Any advice?

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
Greetings!
This is what the MyCiC is showing today.
"A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below."
NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCounterfoilXXXXXXXYour document is valid.2022/XX/XX2021/XX/XXXXXXXXXBangladesh
also, there is a "MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING" form attached for my mother.

Is anyone else got this after passport submission?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Greetings!
This is what the MyCiC is showing today.
"A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below."
NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCounterfoilXXXXXXXYour document is valid.2022/XX/XX2021/XX/XXXXXXXXXBangladesh
also, there is a "MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING" form attached for my mother.

Is anyone else got this after passport submission?
They issued copr(s) and anyone has tb history will have that attachment

Reactions: shovon0014

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone

I haven’t posted here in a while, my mother became a permanent resident on March 16th 2021, landing was virtual through the Montreal office

I’m line 15 in the tracker and here are the missing dates:

Medical request date: December 22nd 2020

Medical done on December 29th 2020

Medical approved: January 8th 2021

PCC requested through an email by the Mexico office on December 24th 2020 and sent on December 29th with an acknowledgment of receipt on the same day

Decision made 2: January 8th 2021 after confirming that my mother was in Canada

There was no PPR

I sent an email to the Mexico office on February 25th 2021 asking for an update since ECAS said decision made for more than a month, they told me the application was approved, but since my mother was in Canada they sent a communication to the Montreal office for the landing which was dependant on capacity. We got an email on March 16th 2020 for update on Gckey and there it was the COPR

Good luck to everyone in this process and be patient, our file arrived on the first possible day and it still took almost 2 years to process

Take care

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Anyone here has parents recently landed? just wondering if my parents need to have an IRCC authorization prior to landing? Any response is highly appreciated.
No, for parents authorization is not required. They should have yours birth certificate ( to show their relationship with you), your PR / Citizenship document copy and quarantine plan.

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi. I want to ask if there is anyone in same situation. We applied for our parents in May 2019. Just like most of you, file is not moving. last communication was in November 2019. Medical has expired since November 2020. My parents are in India right now and file is also in New Delhi.
Has anyone received any communication since they started processing family class files or we are just waiting in dark?
Please share. Thanks

kinar_17

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
Hello Everyone,
Hope you guys are safe with your families .

Ques ? So I received medical and police clearance request for my parents. Here are my questions

1. Do we need to upload medicals acknowledgment receipt on web forms ?
2.where to upload police clearance and travel form ??

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
During Bio-metrics, I opted and paid for PREMIUM LOUNGE service at Chandigarh,
but now they are not responding my emails for passport collection..

Even phone also remained unattended..

Can any body, who faced similar situation, guide on the matter..