+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
I logged in just now and checked ECAS and I can see Application received now. I was checking it daily 2 to 3 times, last time I checked was at around 10.30 am today and there was no update. But now it is.

I checked it via both the UCI - Applicant and Sponsor, in both I can see update.

One strange thing though, My mom is staying with me on super visa right now, and thats how I stated her current mailing and residence address of Canada. But in ECAS I can see current mailing and residence of back home.

I guess they are taking it from previous UCI data, I know I can update it, but I will wait till AOR comes, dont want to mess the file in hurry.
Anyone else have observed similar address mismatch?
I noticed the same, but only with mailing address, the residence address was correct address in Canada. I call CIC and changed it, as well i sent online form to change mailing address. But I cannot see an update yet.

Reactions: kinetic2214

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks Andy and diegosolano.

This is for the family unit mismatch.
I hope by attaching the screen captures of tweets by IRCC they do not feel offended as if I am trying to find fault with them rather than reading the question properly in the first place?
Any comments?

Last edited:

mkc2211

May 2, 2019
Do we have to send the copy of employment and education history documents for Parents, it's not mentioned in the document checklist but I noticed that in one of the old posts on this forum,

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Did somebody send their application with private courier- FedEx/Purolator/ UPS and can confirm what was delivery address and who signed for it?

st.alix

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

What do I put under Certificate and Diploma Issued if my dad only finished 2 years of that Field of Study?

Thanks in advance.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
In IMM5669 are you guys simply typing the name or hand signing it ?
It says "I agree by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application"

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi,

What do I put under Certificate and Diploma Issued if my dad only finished 2 years of that Field of Study?

Thanks in advance.
High school ------Cert. Issued ------> High school or Diploma
Bachelor's Degree---Cert Issued----> Bachelor's of Science / Bachelor's of Art

don't worry about this part.

Reactions: st.alix and RAY2112

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
In IMM5669 are you guys simply typing the name or hand signing it ?
It says "I agree by typing my name, I am electronically signing my application"
But in the check list, it states that we should also sign it by hand. Check and tell me if I'm wrong!
For me, I typed the name and signed by hand.
----
instructions:
  • Complete and sign the Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) with a handwritten signature

Reactions: snganu

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
IM 0008 ---> Write Name ( handwritten) and then in the box type your name (COMPUTER) - and then SIGN (HAND)

and of course it's ALL about YOUR PARENT (principal)

Reactions: snganu

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
But in the check list, it states that we should also sign it by hand. Check and tell me if I'm wrong!
For me, I typed the name and signed by hand.
----
instructions:
  • Complete and sign the Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) with a handwritten signature
Basically both are right
You can validate and print the form and must do handwritten signature

You can type your name and it is considered as electronically signature if you are submitting your application online

Besides you can type your name and print the form and must do handwritten signature.

I was just joking between electronically and electrically signature....
lol

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Basically both are right
You can validate and print the form and must do handwritten signature

You can type your name and it is considered as electronically signature if you are submitting your application online

Besides you can type your name and print the form and must do handwritten signature.

I was just joking between electronically and electrically signature....
lol
lol I just noticed that typo! Come on buddy! I'm using auto-replace on my phone.
I'm just trying to share my info with others so we could all bring our parents :(