+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
i don’t think Service Canada has opened up for online appointment..unless they have as I’m unaware of. Am I missing any thing relating to this? @geol.
Pls confirm as I’m awaiting to do biometrics in Canada.
No they r not open for online appointments yet. I was told to wait for call from service canada officer for my mom .

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
@serious_cheese

Line no. 604 in Spreadsheet

We are asked vide IRCC letter dated 24 Nov for biometric for myself and my wife..
but while booking an appointment on VFS it is asking for no. of applicants and application numbers..
where as it is one application only.. where I am the applicant and my wife is dependent..

How to book appointment for my wife with same application number..??

Can any body guide on the issue..?? Thanking you in anticipation..

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@serious_cheese

Line no. 604 in Spreadsheet

We are asked vide IRCC letter dated 24 Nov for biometric for myself and my wife..
but while booking an appointment on VFS it is asking for no. of applicants and application numbers..
where as it is one application only.. where I am the applicant and my wife is dependent..

How to book appointment for my wife with same application number..??

Can any body guide on the issue..?? Thanking you in anticipation..
by calling the helpline number : 18002668858/022-67866002

Solar521

Nov 26, 2020
@bdidol @YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update the following information to the tracker:
Line # in the tracker: 837
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Sponsor Province: Ontario
Invitations Receive Date: April 26, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: June 27, 2019
AoR Received (DATE): September 30, 2020
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Application Received
Ecas Status for PR Application: Application Received

Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Biometrics request :
MyCIC update:
IME request :
PCC request:
Additional document/travel history request date :
Comment / additional information : Asked to resubmit IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship form.
Same situation like yours

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hello Friends ,
I dont know why , when I login into my cic account , my submission date shows 28 Nov 2019 , where as I am 14 June applicant , is it common with everyone here ?

Geebabie

Jan 24, 2018
My application was received June 27 and up to now only shows "Application Received" for both sponsor and PA. Application is in Mississauga. Anyone else in this position? The lack of progress is so frustrating.

Reactions: strength2

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hello Friends ,
I dont know why , when I login into my cic account , my submission date shows 28 Nov 2019 , where as I am 14 June applicant , is it common with everyone here ?
Did you linked your mycic account on 28 Nov, 2019? what does it show when you go into your profile (application status) and see whats the date under Date Received under Applicant Information. If 28 Nov 2019 is showing on Home PAge, that date is just when you linked your paper application to online. The lock-in date is the Date Received, which should be 14 June.

Reactions: migratecanada2012

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
I am a juke 17,2019 Applicant. I feel like i am in the worst scenario here. I have the application AOR but nothing else. It is in application received status for forever. My Dad passed away Jan 2020 . I send the updated paperwork to get my mom to be main applicant. Nothing there is no update. GCMS notes show no progress either. What is it taking so long. I see people getting biometrics, pcc, decision made. What is with my file.. anyone else in the same boat ?
When can we expect something is there a deadline or somewhere I can request them to at least assign an officer. As Corona is not going anywhere and now when they have PGP2020 they are creating backlog for themselves.
Sorry to hear about your father. Regarding application, unfortunately, we can't do anything, its just wait and watch. I am May 15 applicant, there's not much progress in my file as well. They don't work files in the order it was received so who knows your file could go ahead in short time.