AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Yes, they are in Canada. Medicals was done more than one year back ( 23Oct2019).
I think the medical cleared date would be after 23rd Oct in your case. That's the validity of the medicals.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys please help ,

My parents application was received June 18,2019 and is in process for both side since February 07,2020. They are here in Toronto and we requested GCMS note after one month came back without any new information. It just show last update was Feb 07 and" SPR eligibility is not started"
And SA's met for: "blank" status: not started.

I was thinking our application stuck in SSA check as my husband was a cosigner and sponsored in the past, but apparently it's not.

Any thoughts or experience on why there is no progress? !?
Thanks

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Yes, they are in Canada. Medicals was done more than one year back ( 23Oct2019).
How long it took to get this email after the ECAS status updated? For us it’s two days since ecas status changed to complete. It also has a line that xxxx is landed at Etobicoke and became permanent resident. But no sign of that email.... very anxious....

Thanks...

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
This morning when I logged into my ecas PR still shows IN progress but when I went into sponsorship application status, there is one more line there saying
"
We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

but I haven't received any emails nor there is anything on Mycic. They had asked for address update and dads resume on 19th and i sent that on last Friday. Any idea what this could be? We didn't receive anything yesterday!
Same thing happened to me. They send me the regular mail (why??? no idea). Every other communication was email or online. I have option for email and/or online for communication. So keep an eye on your mail too.

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Damascus, Beirut, Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ: 30-06-2010
AOR Received.
Federal: 20-07-2010
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2014 (second request, didn't receive the first in may 2013)
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
How long it took to get this email after the ECAS status updated? For us it’s two days since ecas status changed to complete. It also has a line that xxxx is landed at Etobicoke and became permanent resident. But no sign of that email.... very anxious....

Thanks...
Hi,
Before ecas changing from decision made to complete, did you receive a passport request or a phone call or email for virtual landing?
How much time elapsed between decision made and complete on ecas?

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi,
Before ecas changing from decision made to complete, did you receive a passport request or a phone call or email for virtual landing?
How much time elapsed between decision made and complete on ecas?
no phone or email from them. No passport request. I can see COPR number and expiry date in my cic account. 1 day from DM to complete. My parent's are already in Canada and I had updated IRCC long time back. May be that's why I did not get any email or phone to confirm that.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
no phone or email from them. 1 day from DM to complete. My parent's are already in Canada and I had updated IRCC long time back. May be that's why I did not get any email or phone to confirm that.
I’m in the same situation, my parents are in Canada since 2 years and ircc is updated. I received 2 days ppr from my LVO (Beirut) asking me to submit passports to Ottawa-CPC. I’m wondering what would be the next step??? Getting a call for virtual landing from Etobicoke or receiving passports back with COPR or just having an online update like you did?
Don’t know if any forum member went through that before.....

Reactions: JuneApplicantCEC

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
I’m in the same situation, my parents are in Canada since 2 years and ircc is updated. I received 2 days ppr from my LVO (Beirut) asking me to submit passports to Ottawa-CPC. I’m wondering what would be the next step??? Getting a call for virtual landing from Etobicoke or receiving passports back with COPR or just having an online update like you did?
Don’t know if any forum member went through that before.....
Try login on ECAS with your parent's uci id, If you see non Canadian address there then it means CPC-M thinks your parents are not in Canada. Do this activity for all dependent as well.

If you see any non Canadian address on the ECAS for any UCI id on application then I would say send a email to CPC-M stating their current address and ask if you still need to submit the passport. ircc.cpcmparentsandgrandparents-parentsetgrands-parentsctdm.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: lrajesh and Omega79

Omega79

Jun 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Bucharest 22-02-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
April 1st, 2015
Try login on ECAS with your parent's uci id, If you see non Canadian address there then it means CPC-M thinks your parents are not in Canada. Do this activity for all dependent as well.

If you see any non Canadian address on the ECAS for any UCI id on application then I would say send a email to CPC-M stating their current address and ask if you still need to submit the passport. ircc.cpcmparentsandgrandparents-parentsetgrands-parentsctdm.ircc@cic.gc.ca
Thanks for the advice

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I’m sorry for your situation. Is there a way for you to bring them to Canada on visit visa and let IRCC know that they are here in Canada. That way I believe CIC will make them Permanent Resident.
Unfortunately their Visit visa was Cancelled by CHC, saying that they are now PR

• Sad
Reactions: lrajesh

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Whenever they send a request, there's a line in ECAS that: We sent you correspondence on <XXX Date>.....

You mentioned that you received one request on Oct 19th, 2020. Do you see any line in ECAS for October 19th? Because its possible that they posted an update on ECAS little late i.e. on Oct 28, 2020 for the request which was sent out earlier on Oct 19, 2020. Its very unlikely though.

For Oct 28, 2020 correspondence request, if you don't receive anything by Monday you should raise a Case Specific Enquiry. Also, make sure to check all the associated email-ids (sponsor, applicant, representative) for IRCC requests/letters.

I will share my own experience related to email-ids. At the time of application, I entered one email-id for the sponsor and a different email-id for the applicant.

We only used the sponsor email-id for myCIC registration, for raising Case Specific Enquiries or emails to IRCC-Parents-CIC. There was zero communication on the email-id used for applicant, but guess what the golden CoPR email actually came on it.

We hardly used to check that email-id because all the requests/notifications from IRCC used to come only sponsor's email-id. Somehow we randomly checked the other id on the day we got the CoPR email and got the much needed document.
Yes the October 19 line is there for both sponsorship and the Permanent resident Status, under my ecas. But the 28th line is only under the sponsorship one and not on the PR application status! I will wait until Monday and will send a web enquiry! Will also check mail. Thanks!!