+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Dose anyone know if the recent heart sergury will affect the medical exam? Or it depends on the type of surgery?

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
Has anyone who applied for super visa extension withdrawn an application, after getting permanent residence? if so, whats the process?

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi
Dose anyone know if the recent heart sergury will affect the medical exam? Or it depends on the type of surgery?
I know few families who’s oncology ill parents arrived after they passed medical exam for immigration. So don’t think a surgery done would be a problem.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
we are June applicant and we received DM2 on March 4th
As far as I know, IRCC temporarily stop issuing PPR (not sure for spousal applications which is more priority), I talked with a consultant does paper works for immigrants. it makes sense to me because travels during this time may bring more cases or put Canadian health systems more pressure.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hello Members,

After getting a IME passed status, how long does the application takes to reach the DM and PPR ?

Curious about the application as it has been more than a year and 2 months

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Ok I’m getting very frustrated. I had a baby on June 5th. I’m the co-signer on the application and the representative. I’ve tried contacting IRCC three times using the web form and I keep getting e-mails back saying my information doesn’t match. It does match. How am I supposed to update any information if they don’t let me?
Maybe you need to try again, I have a same problem with gcms notes request in may, and no problems with a new request in June.