+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
just got back from IRCC,they tell me to waiiiitttt. For PPR mail. I get your point. I just want to celebrate my dad’s birthday in April together.
It is only March 2nd. Lots of time for him to arrive in April. You went to their offices? Not sure what you expected them to do. I am waiting 10 months for an MRI. Waiting and patience is just part of life in Canada.

Reactions: Quinn331

Quinn331

Feb 11, 2020
It is only March 2nd. Lots of time for him to arrive in April. You went to their offices? Not sure what you expected them to do. I am waiting 10 months for an MRI. Waiting and patience is just part of life in Canada.
Lol. You are right about this wait and patience life style in Canada. 10 month for MRI nope, I called them , they confirmed my case is DM, al. I need to do wait for PPR , not sure when , but waittttt. You will @ me once you get your PPR will you ?

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning, my LVO is NDVO. PA side decision has been made. Can I call IRCC customer service and ask for an update. I have been waiting for PPR. Would they be able to assist me now that decision has been made?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just submitted Webform, GCMS notes are different from Webform checking status. right now im in queue as well to talk to them. Just worried, if im missing any communication.
GCMS notes will show you what stage you have passed in the application. A webform will likely just respond that your application is being processed. If you were going to call what is the point of the webform? It just adds more work because someone is responding to a question that has already been answered.

hanhan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
just got back from IRCC,they tell me to waiiiitttt. For PPR mail. I get your point. I just want to celebrate my dad’s birthday in April together.
Not surprised. They always ask you to wait. They never tell you the reason for the delay. and now the website has a "22-24 months" timeline which gave them one more excuse....

Reactions: Quinn331

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
I don't think you can just tell people to Wait for their cases and not call IRCC. Everyone is waiting for their file to be processed and they want information on their files. Don't put the burden of a dysfunctional ministry on the people that have their files being processed by them. There is a saying which says: " Don't bite more than you can chew", but IRCC is biting more than they can chew without having the resources for it. They are that dysfunctional that they are not even answering MP's request for information. So please stop telling people to wait! They have their files there like you do, and they want information about their files. That is their right!

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
I have been contacting IRCC regarding my Wife's application to sponsor her parents. Unfortunately, Although I submitted a rep. form, every time I called they were telling me that the file is not open yet so they can't access the Rep. form and although I am a co signer , they can not give me information regarding the file. I decided to call with my wife this morning, after verifying my wife's identity, I asked them what is going on?! and after putting me on hold for 3 minutes, the agent comes back telling me that the file has been approved for completeness in December 2019 but no file was created. He said he will email the officer and ask what is happening with the file?! this just shows how the IRCC is so disorganized and there is no guideline for processing these applications.
Call IRCC till you get an answer to why your file is not being processed? they may just forget about your file. It is your right to know what is happening to your file and they are obligated to give you answers.

Quinn331

Feb 11, 2020
Imagine the people who used to wait many years. Processing has become incredibly fast and there is the option of a supervisa. Think people need to appreciate that processing is pretty fast just not as fast as people want.
[/QUOTE
It’s the close to get your PPR the less patience you have. Two of my friends already had their parents landed.

hanhan

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
I bet you anything, if you tell IRCC your friend's story, and will tell you that "Every case is different, and you can't compare two different cases". I have heard this kind of answer for more than one hundred times and from more than one hundred people.