+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018

My youngest sister is dependent child to my parents applications .. she was 21 almost 22 when we submitt our application last 2018 .. she's working that time but she stopped because she got pregnant and then now she had baby we included the baby also to the apps .. they already had medical last month!

Reactions: Adelina2091

douwama

May 8, 2019
hi @robertp
just checked, MYCIC today changed to "A final decision has been made", "
"Final decision
  • February 28, 2020 Your application was approved"
the passport return envelope hasn't been activate yet on Canada post.

thank you

Reactions: serious_cheese

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My parents application is in process since Feb 07 and no communications after that. They are coming to Canada next week and I asked them to obtain their PCC before leaving the home country, now my question is:
Can I submit their PCC before receiving any email or instruction as it's only valid for a month? If yes how?

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Thanks for the feedback.

My lawyer told me that the charges will be dropped and it won’t be on my record that I had charges ever in my life but to be in crown’s good books and to show him that I am putting efforts to come out of this, I have to take the course.

So what do you think? If I take the course then I will be considered guilty And that will be reported to CIC?

Thanks
I don't think that anybody is actively going to report to to IRCC. and anyways looks like you are the sponsor and not PA so you don't have to send in police record also. So you should be good.