+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

jane57

Apr 26, 2019
Are we supposed to receive an acknowledgement letter after we sent the additional documents by email?(CV,passport,travel info, military info) thank you.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Anyone? Hoping someone can share their personal experience about a recommended place for medical in Toronto or North York.
We went to Dr. Dharmavathy in Scarborough and were quite happy. Blood work and x-ray was done in the adjoining building.

Devgan

Apr 22, 2019
Thru ircc webform. I just extended my parents deadline for medical. They responded after a day that they sent my request to cpc-mississauga and gave me some instructions/ways/info regarding their medical exam.
Really Appreciate it.
Can you please tell me what you selected in Type of application?
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is there any co-sponsor and will you qualify without the co-sponsor for LICO? If not, this will impact your app in a great way and will result the refusal.
Also remember, the partner will be responsible for the sponsorship agreements even they are separated, unless they withdraw the co-sponsoring consent.
@prominjj

If they are separated they should not qualify as co-sponsors. I understand that this may have negative consequences but it can have pretty severe financial consequences. For example if a parents ends up in a public nursing home. I know in Ontario the family will need to pay around $1000/ month bed fee. Normally pension covers the cost but they don’t have a pension yet. Hopefully the daughter/son will pay the $1000 for their parent but what if they can’t afford it. That means that you will be paying the around 1K/month. At the sam3 time you have your own expensenses iinvluding your children, parents and perhaps the parents of your next partner. Making a 20 yr financial commitment to an ex is a big deal.l You will also need to remain together until after they land.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi @RO please update medical passed feb 24. Can anyone share the link to NDVO processing time spreadsheet. Thanks
My interpretation of "Schedule A question 4, part E" has always been as "refused entry at a border". I had no idea that it includes "visa refusals". I am going to send an email now and include visa refusals to my parents applications.
what was your local visa office ?

Reactions: serious_cheese

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hi Guys, I haven't received any updates on my parents application since Jan. 9th. Last update on ECAS was that they started processing my father application since then its quite. I have been waiting for medical request. Please note Biometrics were submitted in Dec. 2019.

Is this normal wait time from LVO? Should I reach out to LVO and see what's going on or just wait?