+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
=> Could anyone please tell me the next procedure ? flowchart
=> Also, when it says Decision made, is it a guaranteed PR ? wait for SA letter. you will get within 3-5 day via E-mail.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Mom dad + dep
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 13
  • AoR Received (DATE): Oct 11
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: N/A
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. N/A
  • Sponsorship In process Date: N/A
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: N/A
  • Local Visa Office : N/A
  • Biometric request : N/A
  • MyCIC update: N/A
  • IME request date : N/A
  • IME Passed date: N/A
  • PCC request: N/A
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :
Thank you so much.
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Please add my info in the tracker, and send me the link to it.

Appreciate it. Thanks again.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
line # 608
thank you so much appreciate it.
I am still confused about application received and in process.

The latest email I received mentions about the application number and says you application has been accepted under PGP 2019 intake.
Also, I was not able to link my application to my account. (It said entries are incorrect - something like that). So, when you say "in process", does it mean you receives any email that says in process ?

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am new to this thread. I applied for my parents + dep (India) under PGP 2019.
My application was received in Ottawa office on June 13, 2019. And I received my application number on October 11th, 2019.
=> Could anyone please tell me the next procedure ?

Also, I was following a tracker, where in E-Case status some applications say - In process / Decision made.
=> Does it mean CIC sends you another email if your application is in process ?
=> Also, when it says Decision made, is it a guaranteed PR ?

Thank you in advance.
Hi, I sent the application on June 15 and the only email I got is the application received in November 2019. so I think we are in the same boat. I have no updates either.

Reactions: reezam

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I sent the application on June 15 and the only email I got is the application received in November 2019. so I think we are in the same boat. I have no updates either.
Hey,

I guess so as well. I received 1 email in April asking to submit application before June 28.And another one mentioning my application number - but it does not say in process or anything.

Were you able to link your application to online account?

Reactions: pegmog

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi Friends,
I have a question you might be able to help...
I have applied for my parents on June 15, 2019, and I just received an email regarding the application received. My husband is my co-signer as well.
He was employed in Canada now he is changing his job and he wants to work as a contractor on a project. Is this going to be a problem and should we notify the CIC?

Thank you so much

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
thank you so much appreciate it.
I am still confused about application received and in process.

The latest email I received mentions about the application number and says you application has been accepted under PGP 2019 intake.
Also, I was not able to link my application to my account. (It said entries are incorrect - something like that). So, when you say "in process", does it mean you receives any email that says in process ?
When you check your ecas what status you see for SA and PR application?
  • Appl received
  • In process
  • Decision made

How to link under myCIC?

1. Make sure your Ecas Status is available before linking to myCIC. ( you cannot link to myCIC if Ecas not available).
  2. After you login to MyCIC, you click on Link App to this Account button.
    • Choose Permanent Residence in category &
    • Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-category. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
  3. Application Details: use suitable option . if you don't have File# use UCI # and Family name of Principal Applicant OR family name , Given name and DOB option and enter Principal Applicant details.
  4. Application Personal Information:Passport or Place of birth . In the passport section, enter the info as seen in the originally sent passport of PA. you can use passport # and date or place.
  5. Other Application Information: Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? Match the city and province name you entered in the original application. and PA maritial status.
  6. count # of Family member = [ Sponsor + if Cosigner ] do not count kids + [PA + if Dep]

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hey,

I guess so as well. I received 1 email in April asking to submit application before June 28.And another one mentioning my application number - but it does not say in process or anything.

Were you able to link your application to online account?
That email that you got to submit the application is automatic, everybody got that. yes, I can see the application online but online is also only showing application received. not even in the process yet.