+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

andy4u

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys,
I know that the initial EOI is over, just to get a better understanding, if I wanted to sponsor both my mother and grand mother (both widow with 0 dependents), should I have submitted 2 EOIs ?

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this thread,Could someone help me with the below document list.
I know my interest to sponsor was accepted and I am guessing i should get the list from IRCC to send in a paper application soon.for parents sponsorship 2019.Just being a little proactive
How can I prove my parents marriage and birth certificate even though they dont have a official document to prove it?
would a notarized doc work in the below format?

We, husband and wife being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at <Home Address>

2. (Husband) was born in in <Place of birth> on <Date of Birth>

3. (Wife) was born in <Place of birth> on <Date of Birth>

4. We have been married since <Marriage Date>.

5. name, for whom this affidavit is being made is our son/daughter, who was born on <Your DOB> in <Place of birth>.

_______
<Father Name>

________
<Mother Name>

Sworn before me this <Date & Place>

_______
Notary
The problem with affidavits from India is that High commission know how easily they can be made. Govt can ask for a marriage certificate and In some cases they're ok with Passports details. I just got the marriage certificate made for my parents in Delhi and they got married 35 years ago, its a hassle but there is no way out. It took about 21 days to get the certificate.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
The problem with affidavits from India is that High commission know how easily they can be made. Govt can ask for a marriage certificate and In some cases they're ok with Passports details. I just got the marriage certificate made for my parents in Delhi and they got married 35 years ago, its a hassle but there is no way out. It took about 21 days to get the certificate.
Thank you..I'll have a look before making a notary

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Is there any update after the initial submission? I haven't heard back anything else after that. I was able to submit for my parents.

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks!.. How did you calculated that number? From the sequence of entries in the spreadsheet?
That's just where you are in the tracking sheet. The congratulations part was a joke. It doesn't mean anything. However, I would estimate you're in the first 20,000.

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
How did you estimate that.

My submission time is 12:04
And confirmation email time is 12:28

How can I find out my number.

Also would the number make a difference in the sequence/order of the invitations
That's just where the info is, just like yours is now. Just the look at the tracking sheet.

But quite a few people thought it meant the order of EOI submission. It's possible to do a very simple estimate. You're likely in the first 20,000. The invitations will be sent out in the order of EOI submission, and as they'll be going out by email, it might be a day or two of difference between the first and the last of them.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
They didn't even use the word SOON in thier response
I think the reason why people are positive is because from saying nothing about invitations or anything at all they now ask people to stay tuned.

Which means it will be coming. Just a matter of time.

Some people have been going on and on about how the PGP 2019 will be canceled altogether.

So for sure this change in IRCC's response is positive.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
I think the reason why people are positive is because from saying nothing about invitations or anything at all they now ask people to stay tuned.

Which means it will be coming. Just a matter of time.

Some people have been going on and on about how the PGP 2019 will be canceled altogether.

So for sure this change in IRCC's response is positive.

Yaa if you look it that way it is positive

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Yaa if you look it that way it is positive
You betcha. From nothing direct from IRCC to peope saying REPAIR group has caused IRCC to cancel 2019 PGP to IRCC saying "stay tuned".

I mean seriously if you tell people "stay tuned" you probably know you are not going to cancel the thing.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAHAH repaid
You betcha. From nothing direct from IRCC to peope saying REPAIR group has caused IRCC to cancel 2019 PGP to IRCC saying "stay tuned".

I mean seriously if you tell people "stay tuned" you probably know you are not going to cancel the thing.
Lets just enjoy the weather as it is getting better and better. It is sakura season in Vancouver now. :)

Reactions: ayaan2019

ritunz_canada

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
My guess is ircc will be sending invites in a week or two. They are not delayed as they are weeding out people - someone here mentioned this they are delayed as they are weeding people out.
Last year people had 90 days to apply so they sent invites in march. This year its 60 days so it makes sense they send it by mid april.
I asked them on twitter and got the same response to stay tuned.
Repair group cannot repair anything. There are more than 100000 people who want to invite their parents but quota is 20000. Every year with increased imigration the problem will increase. We should be thankful liberals increased quota from 5000 to 20000. To repair things either immigration has to stop for young immigrants or quota for parents has to be increased. I dont see both happening in near future