+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
thanks for sharing, did CIC allowed you submit your documents even after 30 days that they allow? How did you reached out to them asking for grace in time.

I think I will also get late because I've time till 25th Dec.
I didnt have to ask for extension. The first was just a generic email for PCC and since I had not submitted 3 weeks after that, they sent me another request with 30 days time and I could send in that. Send them a webform request explaining your situation.

Oh you can also ask for Tatkaal service for BLS

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
For documents emailed to IRCC you just had to call them and they would have told you whether documents have been received or not .
I called them after a week. The agent just told me there was something on my file done 3 days ago but he didnt mention what it was, neither confirmed that documents were uploaded. So I decided to send them again when my last day for submission was closer.

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
May 6th applicant:
My mum's supervisa is valid till 1st week April 2020. She is in Canada currently. PGP application is at background check stage now. Additional documents submitted on Oct 22nd. I was hoping to see DM/PPR but no signs so far. Not sure where it is stuck.

What is someone's take on it? Should we book the return ticket for March or wait another month?? I was hoping if she gets her PPR, we can do landing at US border. And it is the holiday season now, don't think IRCC will be working over next 2-3 weeks.

Any suggestions?
First and foremost for PA DM your PA Ecas 2nd line should show that your application is in process from XXXX date . When this is shown some get DM in few days while others take 30 or 40 days and have to fulfil additional requirements .

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
I called them after a week. The agent just told me there was something on my file done 3 days ago but he didnt mention what it was, neither confirmed that documents were uploaded. So I decided to send them again when my last day for submission was closer.
The documents take at least 10 to 15 days for customer service to say in affirmative .

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Guys did anybody was asked to resubmit Biometrics ??

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
For documents emailed to IRCC you just had to call them and they would have told you whether documents have been received or not .
When you send an e-mail and it don't bounce, that means it was sent. I wouldn't advise anyone to waste 2 hrs of their life just to confirm if IRCC got the e-mail or not.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hey guys my parents file will be going to ndvo. Does any of you know how long are they taking to send meds and pcc request and ppr? Sorry not sure about the stage 2 process and have been so busy with the province getting them to send clearance letter

Reactions: Rushdanalb

Abelladonna87

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I have a few questions.
My friend is a permanent resident in Toronto and would like to sponsor his parents from Egypt.

1. Are travel insurance required for the visa application?
2. What are the insurance companies that are reliable in Egypt? Approximately how much would it cost? 65 and 70 years old respectively.
3. If there is no need for the insurance, what can be sent for the health and check up part in the application?
4. Can he purchase travel insurance and add them to his account?

Thank you

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, I have a few questions.
My friend is a permanent resident in Toronto and would like to sponsor his parents from Egypt.

1. Are travel insurance required for the visa application?
2. What are the insurance companies that are reliable in Egypt? Approximately how much would it cost? 65 and 70 years old respectively.
3. If there is no need for the insurance, what can be sent for the health and check up part in the application?
4. Can he purchase travel insurance and add them to his account?

Thank you
This is not the right thread for these questions but you will be able to find suitable one on the following:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/family-class-sponsorship.5/

ferozqaiser0

Feb 6, 2019
My parents application online status showing application received on June 10. I got acknowledgement in first week of October. How long it take usually to start the process? Can anybody tell me?

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Does anybody has an experience of landing through making an appointment in the office by sending and email to

IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
With the following info
1. Full Name:
2. Date of Birth:
3. UCI Number:
4. Application Number:
5. Residential Address in Canada
6. The expiry date of confirmation of permanent residence document:
7. The expiry date of temporary status in Canada
It seems CIC started this from last year as pilot and doing it now for all types of PRs