+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Experts please advice *****
I logged in to see my CIC account and I saw Application/profile updated and then I went back and I saw its says your action required. Is it normal or weird?
I was asked to submit the additional documents within 15 days I submitted them same day I was asked for and today is the 14th day.
Check below the cic page for msg/letter.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Nope there is no message/letter. I have read in the forum that it switched back to submitted not Your Action required after the application/profile updated.
It can be many things. But for my case I got bio and medical notification after the profile update msg. You may see something at the end of the day.

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
It can be many things. But for my case I got bio and medical notification after the profile update msg. You may see something at the end of the day.
Medical is done, After first Profile update - Additional documents requested Rcmp Fingerprint, after second Profile update 2 weeks ago proof of relationship requested and submitted. Today profile update I hope PPR this time. What are your thoughts?

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
@rhonaleen17

Hello! I just received PPR today. My mom went home to the Philippines last July, and it was stated on her application that she was going home last July. Her address on ECAS shows the Philippines address too.

On the PPR letter, it is indicated to send the passport to CPC-Ottawa address.

How do I submit her passport? Do I need to inform CIC thru webform to provide me the mailing address for LVO-Manila?

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun ,

My wife has sponsored here mom. She is done with medical, sent additional documents as requested.
Her background check is in process. Any idea when to expect DM on ecas?

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.