+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp got refund of $170 on 29th Oct for the biometric fees. Please update the notes line under my username since there was no request of biometrics for my parents
Can you please tell us a little more as to why refunded? did your parents do it earlier?

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I am in a exact same boat don’t have andhar card or grade 5 and grade 8 but do have metric and secondary and voter I’d card, don’t know what to do
Hello,
I am new to this forum, just one question.

I received a message in ECAS regarding correspondence but never received one MyCIC or email. SO i called CIC and agent told me that the request is for borth certificate to prove relationship. She told me she cant send me a copy of the letter again and I have to open a ticket regarding techical difficulty to get it and IT department will send it.

I dont know how long will it take, but I am wondering if you can copy the instruction of letter, i would really appreciate. Please remove your personal information and share it. It will also help to verify the email address to send information.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Any one got request for proof of relationship? Sponsor with PA.
What if sponsor don’t have Aadhaar Card, Fifth class and Middle class certificates? But have voter card, Indian passport and Matric and Senior Secondary (class 12th) certificate.
Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I received a message in ECAS regarding correspondence but never received one MyCIC or email. SO i called CIC and agent told me that the request is for borth certificate to prove relationship. She told me she cant send me a copy of the letter again and I have to open a ticket regarding techical difficulty to get it and IT department will send it.

I dont know how long will it take, but I am wondering if you can copy the instruction of letter, i would really appreciate. Please remove your personal information and share it. It will also help to verify the email address to send information.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I need some help please, after linking my application to sponsor my mom, everything was fine and I managed to link it to a MyCIC account that I created for her. I kept checking the MyCIC & ECAS on a regular basis.
I noticed during September this message on ECAS :
We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
However at that time, I waited to receive an email or see a message on MYCIC account, I received nothing, I waited for a while afterwards I kept trying to call but I wasn't able to reach an agent till last week.
When I called, the agent told me that the application is in Mississauga office and that there are some requested documents sent (Marriage Certificate for my mother and some paper details about her dependent who is my father), I told the agent that we received nothing by email or myCIC account, so she sent me a link to contact MYCIC technincal team for technical difficulties.
I sent them the request last week stating what I said above but so far I received no response yet.
I am just worried about the delay especially when they give 30 days deadline to get the documents, also we didn't reach the financial evaluation yet as we are in Quebec and this step is supposed to be after submitting the documents they are requesting that also when I will get their message or email.
It is so sad because this is making the application take longer time too :(
If anyone is facing a similar situation or have any advice this will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

I am in the same situation,

i called the agent and she told em that she cant send me a copy of letter again and i will have to open a ticket using the WEB FORM, you will get the letter once IT department fix the issue (discover the issue and unblock the letter/message).

When i ask her to provide me the email from the letter and instructions on where to send the document, i was told that the email address is too long and i might make mistake so better to use web form and wait.

I am afraid that i will run out of time and my file will be closed.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi,
Have a question, what will happen if I or my cosigner lose our jobs or change our jobs? Should we let CIC know about this?
Do they cancel/reject my parent's sponsorship?

Thank you kindly

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello,

Please do not spam the forum.

Once you send the issue via webform, you will get a respond in 5 working days. I would recommend to do that and wait for the further instructions.

Also add yourself in the tracker and share your timeline to better understood where your file processing should be.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,
Have a question, what will happen if I or my cosigner lose our jobs or change our jobs? Should we let CIC know about this?
Do they cancel/reject my parent's sponsorship?

Thank you kindly
Nothing will happen at this point and you don't have to notify CIC. The file review will go on.

In a rare case, if the review dragged over a year, your case officer may ask for updated tax information.

Reactions: pegmog

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello,

s in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Parents and Grandparents program.
As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.
Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide
your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/04
If you are unable to submit the requested document(s), you must notify our office before the due date with an explanation and proof as to why you are unable to submit the documents.
If we do not receive a response from you within the allotted time, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.
YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RESPOND. THIS LETTER WILL NOT BE REISSUED.
Instructions for the Parents and Grandparents application forms and process can be found on our website:
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms- guides/sponsorship-parents-grandparents.html
IMPORTANT:
In order to facilitate faster processing, please send these documents by email to:
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
**Please include “PGP-APR” in the subject line of the email**
Should you choose to submit by mail, please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence addressed to:
CPC Mississauga – PGP APR PO BOX 6100, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
Additionally, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
 Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document.
 Please send us scanned or photocopied versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
 Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.
 You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Changes to your contact information should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.
Sincerely,
CPC Mississauga – PGP APR
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga

dwei2019

Jan 28, 2019
Hi All, my mother had medical exam yesterday and the doctor ask her to submit medical report for her heart stroke in 2012. She had never had the heart stroke again since 2012. Will heart stroke be considered inadmissible? Does anyone know?

chenbao78

Sep 16, 2019
mother completed Bio at Seattle yesterday. based on excel looks like no DM in HK office so far. looking forward to see who will be the 1st one.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Nothing will happen at this point and you don't have to notify CIC. The file review will go on.

In a rare case, if the review dragged over a year, your case officer may ask for updated tax information.
I hope so. Thank you for your information.
So you don't think CIC constantly monitors our jobs/payable until our parents landing?