+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Congratulation to all friends who received PPR. can someone share the spreadsheet. My mother in law passed medical exam on August 26th,2019 showing in my cic. Hope she gets PPR before going to India in January.
All the best who are waiting eagerly. Have a nice day

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Appreciate that but i'm almost certain the UK doesn't need a visa to visit canada so therefore you only need to submit copies of your passports. I just want to confirm from another person from the UK
Hi, I’m from the UK and am positive that I have also read the same that we do not need a visa for Canada

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Hi, I’m from the UK and am positive that I have also read the same that we do not need a visa for Canada
Yes its true, fjle got back to me above. When the time comes, we don't need to submit the physical passports, only copies of the photo pages and 2x Canadian PR size photos

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
What happened to the ghost uodates? I got one on thursday last week and i was hoping to see the DM for PA by today in my ecase, but nothing is changed :(

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Can i check ecas by using application # they gave when i was requested to resubmit a form?
if your file # start with F000 : Yes
if file # is start with XF000 : No

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi friends
I need suggestion.
I applie application for my parents sponsorship was received on june 19. No AOR yet.
I applied from BC. Since application, I have changed the job and moved to Ontario.
How do I update this information on file. Do I wait for them to open or is there a way to update before
Thanks for help
Once your application shows up in eCAS, there is option to change your home address.
No need to hurry now.

Reactions: robertp