+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
@robertp

Hello everyone, I randomly logged into the online client status account and I see Decision made against my mother's PR application status.
I am not sure when this changed . The line update says "
  1. We started processing XXXXX's application on October 24, 2019."
. I have not received any email in regards to the decision. When I log into my mother's CIC account it says " Back ground check is in progress. Our application date is May 7 . Anyone else has the same status as ours?
Congrats! When did you submit the additional documents?

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015

cheemais

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015
Hello,

Still waiting for PPR Request. Eagerly.

I did, however, call IRCC yesterday to get an update. The agent that picked up my call checked on my file and suggested "Good News". She also asked the current location of my parents. Once i informed her about their current location ( home country), she anticipated the file might be moved to Singapore office upon PPR request to stamp the passports.

Anyone have any similar experience? How long does file transfer take? Should i just FedEx the passports to canada and send them to Ottawa myself or allow file transfer to Singapore?

Feedback appreciated. Thank you.
I am in the same boat as you are - still waiting for PPR. Parents are in India so probably a transfer to NDVO.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hello All,

I need some advice. I got a letter from CIC asking for missing IMM5406. I submitted on the next day and realized I input my mother's DOB incorrectly. What should I do now? Send another email to listed CIC email with corrected forms or submit them through IRCC web form?

Thanks
send another email with correction and make sure to fill your form with native language along with English

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
I phoned CIC they said any Medical for Visa, work can not be used. Any medical before request will not be considered?
My mom did medical for visa extension 1 week before request and sent through web form. Still not receive any response?
I saw on the 2019 tracker, some got passed on Medicals from visa extension.
Please advise!
Usually it states that any medical or PPC will only be accepted if requested by CIC within the allocated time period otherwise stated. So, I assume that your mom has to get another medical unless they consider your request. It worth checking with CIC

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
@robertp

Hello everyone, I randomly logged into the online client status account and I see Decision made against my mother's PR application status.
I am not sure when this changed . The line update says "
  1. We started processing XXXXX's application on October 24, 2019."
. I have not received any email in regards to the decision. When I log into my mother's CIC account it says " Back ground check is in progress. Our application date is May 7 . Anyone else has the same status as ours?
Congrats!!!! When were you able to see the message of “we started processing your application October 24”? Was it 24th or today?

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Congrats!!!! When were you able to see the message of “we started processing your application October 24”? Was it 24th or today?
Thanks, I am not sure when it changed because the last time I logged into the account was 10 days ago.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I am so HAPPY! We got the passport request already! wohooooo
Congratulation....

plz share your timeline in tracker.
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • DM for PR:
  • PPR date:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Local Visa Office ( LVO)
  • Comment / additional information :

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
If she have a valid medical within last 12 months, she don't have to do one again.
Any advise how I can ask them to look at the Medical Exam?
My father did after receiving the request, so medical exam received straightly and passed.
My Mom, I sent through web form. CIC Agent told me, it was received, but no comments, meaning they dont take this one.
Should do another exam for my Mom (Request sent on Sept 12; she did on Sept 5, 2019)
What should I do? Thanks!

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
Usually it states that any medical or PPC will only be accepted if requested by CIC within the allocated time period otherwise stated. So, I assume that your mom has to get another medical unless they consider your request. It worth checking with CIC
THANKS! different agents giving different answers.
Last week, they told me to wait until the officer saw the medical exam under Web Form.
I will check again.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Congrats! When did you submit the additional documents?
I believe, its not a function of when you submitted the documents, but rather, the date IME was cleared. If you follow the ones who received the mass Sept 27th document request email, and filter the ones who are getting the SA DM / PPR request now, most had their IME cleared in late July or August, irrespective of when the Sept 27th requested documents were submitted.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleter

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
I believe, its not a function of when you submitted the documents, but rather, the date IME was cleared. If you follow the ones who received the mass Sept 27th document request email, and filter the ones who are getting the SA DM / PPR request now, most had their IME cleared in late July or August, irrespective of when the Sept 27th requested documents were submitted.
Umm, really? I think it is the days after you submit the additional documents, mostly the update after 2-3 weeks.
Those who submitted right in end of sept or early Oct are the ones getting DM's, even if they passed the medical same time as others.

I should have a second look at the tracker though :)