File Transfer...
10-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
are you @Stylish007 ? Line #?
username "Stylish007" not in tracker.
Even I couldn't find it. That's why I had to request you, It used to be there like about 2 months ago. But I can provide the info again here to add:

User Name: Stylish007

Sponsored: Parents

Province: AB

Invitation Recvd on: 24 April 2019

Appl received in Ottawa: 30 April

AOR: 11 July 2019

Biometric Request: 10 October 2019
Additional Documents Requested on 11 OCt 2019: Medical, PCC, CV, Passport Copy, PR Fee, Travel Form

Decision Made for Sponsor: 7 October 2019

Local Visa Office: Mississauga

Status of applicant: In Process

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) XXXXXXXX under the Family Class.

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Has everyone received this email? And what does this email signify?
This is AOR letter. When did you receive this?

You are not in the tracker. Do you like to be included in the tracker?

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
So I called and agent said Sponsor eligibility is passed hence why status reverted to application received on Sponsor side. I forgot to ask them if they will send a letter to me. Shouldn’t i have gotten notification by now? I noticed this status change on Monday but I think it happened over the weekend though.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Even I couldn't find it. That's why I had to request you, It used to be there like about 2 months ago. But I can provide the info again here to add:

User Name: Stylish007

Sponsored: Parents

Province: AB

Invitation Recvd on: 24 April 2019

Appl received in Ottawa: 30 April

AOR: 11 July 2019

Biometric Request: 10 October 2019
Additional Documents Requested on 11 OCt 2019: Medical, PCC, CV, Passport Copy, PR Fee, Travel Form

Decision Made for Sponsor: 7 October 2019

Local Visa Office: Mississauga

Status of applicant: In Process
is @Stylish007 and @PGP Applicant both same person? please use only Stylish007 user to update info in tracker. we are confuse with 2 different user name asking to update.

do you want me to keep same user name in tracker "Stylish007" or want to change with "PGP Applicant"?

What is your Sponsorship application In process date?

Last edited:

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Good Morning all, I received a generic email on September 27 to send the PCC/IMM5662/CV resume and all, I have sent it all almost 2 weeks ago with the same instructions they asked for. I was waiting for the PA decision made now as my parents are already here from almost 2 years. But apparently I got this letter this morning. Its so strange that despite sending all the required documents(Except the RCMP fingerprints as that was not asked in that generic email) I got this email requesting the same documents again. I am thinking if they have even seen my email or just ignored it and sent me this new letter.

Today morning I received an email saying you have a new message in your MY CIC account.
This is the letter I got this morning:

RCMP Criminal Record Check: I You are required to provide RCMP fingerprint results.
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate letter.
> IMM5562: Please provide a completed IMM5562 Supplementary Info - Your Travels form.
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar
and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.
> CV/Resume: Please provide a detailed CV/resume containing your education,
employment and professional history from the age of 18. You must include periods of employment, name
of the company (school, facility as applicable), activity and job title, geographical location (city, town,
country, or territory), status in that territory. Please ensure that there are NO gaps in information.
> Police Certificate: Please provide copies of original police certificate(s) from India and any
other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website:
> Police Certificate: Please provide copies of original police certificate(s) from India and any
other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website:

I just wanted to inform you all, and if someone else have been with this scenario what did you guys do? Did you sent another email with these documents or used a webform or uploaded all these documents on MY CIC.

RCMP fingerprints are asked only for the PA My Father not for My Mom.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI, I applied in 2019 my application got transferred Singapore LVO, need your experience. Did they make a decision on your application?
When has your file been transferred to Singapore LVO? Did you receive DM on the sponsorship approval?

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did it about 3 weeks ago but have not received it yet.
I called many times and they say they are doing "pre-assessment" on my application and this is normally done for all applicants which is BULSHITTT! The call center agent knew about my GCSM note request as well but she said it will not show anything other than what I know.
They have not even started looking at my income requirements!!!
Hi, have you received your GCMS note yet?

Manuel786

Nov 30, 2018
Hello guys,

I was wondering with some of you can assist with linking our application to MyCIC account, as you know this is very important tool to know where exactly the application is. As far as I know both, the Sponsor and the PA can link the application to their MyCic account.

What I did was to create an account in IRCC to my wife (who is the sponsor) and once we got access to it, I tried to link her application to this account, but failed 5 times. Now I'd like to try again but taking into account your guidance. The steps that we are taking are:

What I am entering is:

Once in the account, press on "Add (link) your application to your account"

What Program did you apply for?
Category: Permanent Resident Sub-Category: Family Class (Parent and Grandparent)

Application Details:
Please select one:
Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

I enter the information as per the SA letter received on August 20 where states that the application was sent to Mexico office)
I don't see here a chance to be confused

Applicant's personal information:
Please select one:
I am choosing passport (my wife's mom = the principal applicant)
Passport Number: XXXXXX
Country of Issue: GTM
issue date: as per her passport
Expiry date: as per her passport

Other Application Information:
Province:
ON
City/Town: Pickering (as per address reported in the forms)
Current Marital status : Same, as reported in the forms for my mother in law (PA)
Number of family members...... I tried with two different number, 5 (including our kids) and 3 excluding the kids = Sponsor, co-sponsor and Principal Applicant

Then, i tried changing to "Application number and family name" my wife's one the sponsor

And no one worked.

One thing more: Because each 6 months I file the package to extend my mother in law permission to stay in Canada she has her UCI, but in this case I do not know if trying lo link this application could be a problem, however I tried also this way and same thing did not work.

Last thing, since I am the representative, I am allowed to create an account in IRCC and try to link this application? Or it is because she has representative that their system do not let us to link this application?

Could please somebody take the time to give me a light? I would appreciate it.

Sorry for take too long my presentation but I wanted to be clear and provide details.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello guys,

I was wondering with some of you can assist with linking our application to MyCIC account, as you know this is very important tool to know where exactly the application is. As far as I know both, the Sponsor and the PA can link the application to their MyCic account.

What I did was to create an account in IRCC to my wife (who is the sponsor) and once we got access to it, I tried to link her application to this account, but failed 5 times. Now I'd like to try again but taking into account your guidance. The steps that we are taking are:

What I am entering is:

Once in the account, press on "Add (link) your application to your account"

What Program did you apply for?
Category:
Permanent Resident Sub-Category: Family Class (Parent and Grandparent)

Application Details:
Please select one:
Application Number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

I enter the information as per the SA letter received on August 20 where states that the application was sent to Mexico office)
I don't see here a chance to be confused

Applicant's personal information:
Please select one:
I am choosing passport (my wife's mom = the principal applicant)
Passport Number: XXXXXX
Country of Issue: GTM
issue date: as per her passport
Expiry date: as per her passport

Other Application Information:
Province:
ON
City/Town: Pickering (as per address reported in the forms)
Current Marital status : Same, as reported in the forms for my mother in law (PA)
Number of family members...... I tried with two different number, 5 (including our kids) and 3 excluding the kids = Sponsor, co-sponsor and Principal Applicant

Then, i tried changing to "Application number and family name" my wife's one the sponsor

And no one worked.

One thing more: Because each 6 months I file the package to extend my mother in law permission to stay in Canada she has her UCI, but in this case I do not know if trying lo link this application could be a problem, however I tried also this way and same thing did not work.

Last thing, since I am the representative, I am allowed to create an account in IRCC and try to link this application? Or it is because she has representative that their system do not let us to link this application?

Could please somebody take the time to give me a light? I would appreciate it.

Sorry for take too long my presentation but I wanted to be clear and provide details.
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/quick-links/how-to-link-under-mycic

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys, I have not received Aor yet, I'm able to see ecas : application received June 13th, Could I link my application without AOR?

I'm wondering if there something wrong with my Father application.

Thank you