+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
The application received on June 18 and no update after that.
I am trying to see ECAS status and using UCI (8 digit number from my citizenship) however I have received "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"
Which UCI do I need to use as my parents also have one under their visitor visa but still got the same response.
Any thoughts or help appreciated
Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi
The application received on June 18 and no update after that.
I am trying to see ECAS status and using UCI (8 digit number from my citizenship) however I have received "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"
Which UCI do I need to use as my parents also have one under their visitor visa but still got the same response.
Any thoughts or help appreciated
Thanks
Current date updates:
(Not everyone within the below date ranges got an update)

eCas available: June 17th
AoR sent: June 14th

In process: May 28 (AoR received Sept 16th, still many people from Sept 16th waiting for IP status)

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Yea so sponsor’s side shows Decision Made however no Sponsor’s approval letter yet and the Ecas only has 2 points on Sponsors side.

For Principal Applicant, it was in process and then it changed to App. Received again when I got the File transfer to NDVO. Nothing after that. Still sitting in App. received.

i guess it goes back into IP again I was told. But not sure when.

hope this helps!
NDVO is super slow, as long as the application gets processed in CPC M it goes on a good pace, the moment it goes to NDVO then it becomes a matter of luck. I am in the same boat as you. Status changed from In process to Application received. In my case, my mom is here in Canada and I have submitted everything including Medicals, PCC, Travel History, Death Certificate of my dad and any other document which I thought IRCC could ask for, based on the 2018 experience of other seniors on the group and now waiting for my luck?

Reactions: Seahawk333

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
NDVO is super slow, as long as the application gets processed in CPC M it goes on a good pace, the moment it goes to NDVO then it becomes a matter of luck. I am in the same boat as you. Status changed from In process to Application received. In my case, my mom is here in Canada and I have submitted everything including Medicals, PCC, Travel History, Death Certificate of my dad and any other document which I thought IRCC could ask for, based on the 2018 experience of other seniors on the group and now waiting for my luck?
It's all comparative. CPC M was holding things and people were very happy at that time that their files were transferred to NDVO. Avg processing time for all LVO will be almost identitcal.

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp Please update my info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: 346
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 27, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): August 27, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Ecas Available and linked account on September 5, 2019
  • Sponsorship In process Date: October 4, 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: October 15, 2019
  • Biometric request date : October 15, 2019, Completed October 18, 2019
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment : Waiting for SA email and other requests. I have asked my parents to have the PCC ready from the Passport office, and this morning have received the PCC documents. Should I wait for the PCC request before I submit?

Reactions: idefix

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp Please update my info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: 346
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 27, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): August 27, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Ecas Available and linked account on September 5, 2019
  • Sponsorship In process Date: October 4, 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: October 15, 2019
  • Biometric request date : October 15, 2019, Completed October 18, 2019
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment : Waiting for SA email and other requests. I have asked my parents to have the PCC ready from the Passport office, and this morning have received the PCC documents. Should I wait for the PCC request before I submit?
Wait for SA Email to know what is your your Local Visa office.

you can upload PCC via webform if you want or Wait for PCC request.

Generally NDVO and CPC-M asking to submit document via Email replay,.

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
No, I don't think that you can go with them as an interpreter. While booking for interview you have to select the language for interview and US VO will have their interpreter.
I havent read anywhere as you cant go as an interpreter. There's nothing as such information and there is no option during booking an appointment online for interpreter.

Reactions: ankz001