+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Form asks for income during preceding 12 months. Is there a minimum income requirement for preceding 12 months? I know there is minimum cut off for last 3 tax years.
No income requirement from 4 years ago but you do need to meet LICO in the years until your parents get approved.

Reactions: YVR123
Apr 29, 2019
I have a question here. I'm sponsoring my mother to apply her pr, but can I submit a relationship certificate instead of my birth certificate to prove that my mother is my mother? I now just have a relationship certificate which I got when I applied for my pr 6 years ago. If it doesn't work, I have to go back to China for a birth certificate, but it's quite hard for me to leave Canada recently. TIA

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
another question, if my mama was previously married before my dad (they both died) and she is the principle applicant should I include her first husband on form 0008 in Q14 or only include my dad?
Because I created two form 0008 for each husband

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Form 5406 Additional Family Information, how are you putting the names in native language? Is it on the side of the English name or in a new form?

Also is the native language name supposed to be typed on computer or hand written?
I attached a separate sheet with a table of two columns. One for name in English and another for name in Tamil.

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
i am filing the PGP application as a sponsor for my mother.

Wanted to confirm : Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB) is not required right until i am hiring consultant or anyone to represent my application????

NOte: I am not hiring any consultant.

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
i am filing the PGP application as a sponsor for my mother.

Wanted to confirm : Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB) is not required right until i am hiring consultant or anyone to represent my application????

NOte: I am not hiring any consultant.
If you want access to the application then you must fill this form.........

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
As i see lot of people asking About UCI confusion.

IMM008 UCI will not be applicable for most of Parents as most did not live in Canada in past. If they lived in Canada for Study or Work then they will have UCI. Visitor to Canada may not have UCI. If anyone have doubt about UCI please inbox me.

IMM1344 Section 6 is UCI of Sponsor. Which you should have on your migration documents,Such as record of landing.
Hi, Can the visitors or parents who are on supervisa, they have UCI????

TinTin_Oye

Jan 31, 2019
Appreciate any sample letter anyone attaching with their PGP application. I need the format; 'll update accordingly.

- Family-Size correction on Interest form submitted.
-I need to explain Family-Size change in 2019.

Thanks
TIN TIN

Reactions: Luckym