Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Anyone received AOR from LVO ? if yes, was it sent to the parents or the sponsor ?

In ecas i see that AOR was sent but i did not receive anything, nothing in mycic also, i am the representative of my parents and did not provide any email for them

member1793562

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Quick question on police certificate:

My parents live in Germany and are German citizens. However, they were born in India & lived there for 20 years and then moved to NewZealand for a year and eventually to Germany.

Do they have to get police certificate only from Germany or from Germany, India and New Zealand?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Quick question on police certificate:

My parents live in Germany and are German citizens. However, they were born in India & lived there for 20 years and then moved to NewZealand for a year and eventually to Germany.

Do they have to get police certificate only from Germany or from Germany, India and New Zealand?

anywhere they've lived for more than 6 months.. they have to get the PCC from that "country".

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,

Today I received in MAIL the letter for additional documents.
My question is regarding the email address:
I did link the application to my CIC account and have got emails from CIC regarding my applications (biometrics request, medical request). So I am not sure why I got this letter from mail.
In the letter they said "If we do not already have a contact email address for your relative, please have your relative submit a valid email address through our client web form"
So I'm wondering the fact that I received this letter by mail, does that indicate that CIC do not have my email?

I went to their client webform, I don't know which option to choose, should I choose this is regarding "permanent resident by mail"? If I choose that, in later on options, there is no option for family sponsorship

should I choose the option "change contact information"?
I'm really lost

YRJ

Jun 6, 2015
Hi, I have general question about PGP. My Wife's parents and brother (Age 20) stays in India, Is it possible to sponsor only 1 of her parent (as her father is not interested to apply for PR) and her brother (as dependent) in next PGP, or its mandatory to apply for both parents to apply for her brother? In one line, can we apply only mother and brother's (dependent 20 years) PR under PGP even if Father is living in India.

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Guys,

How long is the police certificate valid? Some website says it is valid 1 year since issued, and has to be within 6 months of the date of application of PR. However I was not able to find information from CIC website
My parents got their police certificate in Jan 2019, and my application was received in May 2019, so are their police certificates still valid?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi all, i received additional documents request on Sep 19 and submit the documents on Sep 30th via email. so far, i have not get any response from IRCC. I tried to call IRCC and was not able to get hold with any representative. and i am not able to link the application to my account (i was issues an application number start with XF). the number i phone is 18882422100. is this the correct number? and also, when i try to link the application to my account, IRCC ask me to provide DOB and other personal info. Shall i fill my info or my parent's info? thanks for your help
Check back end of Oct/early Nov