+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi - Can I please get some advice

My parents are currently in Canada on regular visa and plan to leave in a few weeks. They have received email to submit PCC, CV etc. for their PGP, can they leave Canada and go back to their home country now? will that impact their application?

do they have to stay in Canada until their application get approved? I don't think so, but just want to confirm.

Thank you.

mjuarez

Oct 8, 2019
Dear all,
I am new in the group. I have a general question regarding the application for the parents grandparents sponsorship program 2019. We were invited to apply and submit an application within the deadline. However we havent heard since. Is that normal? I am unable to retrieve the application with the online tool, and I just sent a message throught the web form. Is this common? Have you received the confirmation that the application was received along with an application number?
Thanks!
Maria

DP_7025

Sep 8, 2019
@DP_7025 good to hear that. Did they give you a new date? Did they send you a new biometric letter with the new due date? How do you know they informed the USCIS?

In my case they just said thanks for taking time letting us know. The information provided is forwarded to the responsible office.
Nothing clear, no acceptance nor decline. No new date. :(
When they said information provided is forwarded to the responsible office then we are done. Thats how i think.
I will take printout of email response received from them to USCIS office. Person whom i know (he is not on this forum) did the same and bio given. Also i came to know if they deny and we can go to Visa Application center in either California or Newyork. They will surely accept that.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I am new in the group. I have a general question regarding the application for the parents grandparents sponsorship program 2019. We were invited to apply and submit an application within the deadline. However we havent heard since. Is that normal? I am unable to retrieve the application with the online tool, and I just sent a message throught the web form. Is this common? Have you received the confirmation that the application was received along with an application number?
Thanks!
Maria
Looks like they are working on application arrived early June
If you sent yours in mid June ~ close to deadline, then yes, it's normal you haven't heard anything from them.
Lot of us, including myself, are still in dark.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thank you to answer me.
There is email linked to myCIC account and updates are on.

AOR received by regular mail / (no email in application form)
If you get AoR by mail, everything after that should also come by mail. I will recommend to provide an email address for the PA via webform.

Reactions: imm2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I received a temp file number starting with X as one document was missing. I received the file number on Sep 10 and sent the missing document through email by Sep 15. No communication after that. Does anyone know what is the next process after this? thanks
What is your app received date?