+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I still haven't even heard a whimper from the IRCC
I have not heard anything. Probably my impatience/bitterness was due to the fact that I had been postponing my trip to India to visit my mom because I thought I could help her with the biometrics as we have have to take a flight to get her Bio done and don't have anyone to help her with this. Anyways I have booked my flights for end of October, not that I expect to receive biometrics by then, but it makes me feel a lot better. If I have to go again when the biometrics come, I will just have to suck up and do it :) I don't think there is any EMOTIONS attached with this sponsorship process LOL

ildeing

Oct 7, 2019
My ecas made a change to the decision made 4-oct , but I have not received the letter SA, how long does it take to arrive?

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
I have not heard anything. Probably my impatience/bitterness was due to the fact that I had been postponing my trip to India to visit my mom because I thought I could help her with the biometrics as we have have to take a flight to get her Bio done and don't have anyone to help her with this. Anyways I have booked my flights for end of October, not that I expect to receive biometrics by then, but it makes me feel a lot better. If I have to go again when the biometrics come, I will just have to suck up and do it :) I don't think there is any EMOTIONS attached with this sponsorship process LOL
I know the IRCC are dealing with 20k applications but how difficult would it be to see any notes made by the agents i.e. what they are looking into, what they are waiting for, etc

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
In case my parents are residents of Spain, but citizens of India.
Do they need to include tripa between Spain and India or only trips to any other countries?
My understanding of travel history is ALL travel history, irrespective of the countries they originated.

Reactions: calgary17

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Reactions: robertp

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Guys, you better call IRCC to verify. I didn't read country specific requirements in details so I'm not sure if Hukou need to be notarized. If so, you'll have a hard time to do it here through the embassy/consulate, then better do it in China. If no, just get a certified translation.

When mine was requested, the letter did specify a certified translation copy would do.

Please share the feedback you get after the call.
Thank you for the info.

I read the instruction again, it doesn't specify a notarized Hukou, so I will try the certified translation first.

Thanks again for your help.

Reactions: DC1018

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
Hello Experts
I got decision made on Oct-04-2019 and how long it will take to get SA letter if approved however i got biometric request same day.
Thanks

Reactions: ildeing

Christy_Lu

Oct 4, 2019
I have a friend she is also applying for her parents this year. However, she received a letter from IRCC saying her IMM5406 are incomplete. I send her my IMM5406 to compare with hers. She said those are exactly the same. Not sure what's wrong with the form.
Any suggestion for her? Thanks a lot.