+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

asp_11

Jan 8, 2019
Hello Guys,
I got ITA last week. I am planning to sponsor my mom and dad. I am bit confused about following:
- My passport has father's and mother's name without their Last Name, but my parents got new passport recently which includes Last name on their respective passports. To prove the relationship with me do they just need to just have affidavit saying that both person are same on my passport and their passport?

mandeep2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hello wondering if anyone can help me, filling out the forms and under the generic forms section it has residence address not sure what i need to fill in there. My parents are here in canada on super visa with me currently so would it be our Canadian address or back home address? Thank you.

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
i have my parents here and i paid for the fee anyways, they say if we paid more than necessary they will refund us, however i hope they dont just send my parents to biometrics tests just because i paid extra fee lol
and if you put the current residency as Canada bcuz your parents are on super visa etc then even if they sent the request for Bio-metrics you can have it done within canada.

canbest

Oct 27, 2014
CAn anyone please help me?
You need to specify the amount that you paid yourself from the incorporation bank account. Any earnings still in the company account may not be counted as your income (that is company's earning, not yours). Your gross earnings are what you pay personal taxes on.

danialrohail

Jan 24, 2017
I am confused about the dependents. My sister is dependent on my parents as she is attending university. However, she is 22. Do I need to consider her as my dependent?
the issue is she was 21 when I submitted my interest to Sponsor. I had 7 people on my undertaking. Now that my sister has turned 22 between the interest to sponsor and receiving the invitation to apply. I am confused what should I do. Now I will have 6 people on my undertaking.
Family Unit = 4
People to Sponsor = 2

Last edited:

huzcan

May 6, 2013
and if you put the current residency as Canada bcuz your parents are on super visa etc then even if they sent the request for Bio-metrics you can have it done within canada.
In Canada they dont have biometric set up yet. Thats why they mentioned its exempted for applicants applying from within Canada.

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Hello wondering if anyone can help me, filling out the forms and under the generic forms section it has residence address not sure what i need to fill in there. My parents are here in canada on super visa with me currently so would it be our Canadian address or back home address? Thank you.
Are you paying their biometric fees?

nil279

Jun 20, 2013

current residence address should be canada in your case

danialrohail

Jan 24, 2017
Following are the forms that I am filling. Please let me know if my understanding is correct.

Sponsor
IMM1344
IMM5768

Principal applicant (Father)
IMM5669 - Father
IMM5669 - Mother
IMM0008enu_2d - My father has only one dependent (my mother) and therefore I dont need to fill additional dependent form.
IMM5406 - Father
IMM5406 - Mother
IMM5476

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Is there anyone left who haven't got the email yet?